Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Surf
807 Posts
Seva said:
if it has been posted here already, they'll let you know;-) Search nazis would never let that slip! heil Searching!
got that right. some of them about have heart attacks seeing something reposted. OH YEAH!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Shawnsilverb14 said:
got that right. some of them about have heart attacks seeing something reposted. OH YEAH!!!
and of course bringing up an old thread is just as much of a hate crime! rule number one for a newbie around here- quit your daily life and think of topics of discussion that have not been discussed before! the rest of the time spend sitting in the corner being quiet!

·
Surf
807 Posts
Seva said:
and of course bringing up an old thread is just as much of a hate crime! rule number one for a newbie around here- quit your daily life and think of topics of discussion that have not been discussed before! the rest of the time spend sitting in the corner being quiet!
yes, and if you ask a question that has been asked even one time before then you do not deserve your car and you should never post again you damn lazy newbie who dosen't want to search

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
nstalr- hail to thee. The one who gets some guy with a mustang to REMOVE his GT-R badge. I hail to thee. You are the man. And your girl's got skills. I love the R33 too and if you got one I probably wouldn't like you anymore:mad: J/K LOL

landlord- You have proven yourself time and time again with your amazing mind (let's not forget your girl spouting NISSAN during her somewhat compromised positions in the bedroom) and I like your hidden rice idea. I think that could give my engine something to look up to while it's trying to hang. But i'm too selfish to let my engine have all the pleasure of that GT-R eyecandy.

Shawnsilverb14- Linky no worky. page can not be displayed. I don't want to miss out!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
if i do get an R33 i will bring to tampa and we will cruise oh, yes we will cruise. i used to live in tampa for a couple years. i stayed in some apartments on 7th. anyway that was a long time ago and i probably couldnt find my way around now

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
:mad: ah geez.....please use one of these suggestions. Just don't be that guy that puts it on your car, no better than the lame a$$ type-R losers who fill every available space w/ R nonsense. It's out of control, the other day I had some kid ask me why I didn't buy a Civic Type-R instead of my 200SX!? Maybe because they don't make them in this country dumb [email protected]!

·
Registered
90 Posts
they dont make them here no. but i live near a military base and have had the joy of driving one. yes it was a real right hand drive civic type r and yes it is very quick, it can be beaten but for stock it is quick. hopefully i'll have some pics of it when i start to work on his performance.(it's what i do for a living)

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
dude I'll so take you up on that ride around Tampa. Let me know. Can I drive it too?

·
Registered
90 Posts
what fun would it br if you couldnt. i am trying to convence my wife that this is what i want. she seems to understand and has admitted that she likes the body style and the right hand drine. so far so good. money is the key now i think. time will tell.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
So this guy with the Civic Type-R... HE brought it to the U.S.? how's that? anyways...

A nice R33 is like the ideal car for me. If I had that 50G price range I'd be all over the R33. You see vette's M3's, boxters and all sorts of cars in that price range everyday but never R33's. I bet if these guys knew what could be had for that price some of them would be kicking themselves. Most of those guys probably wouldn't want to deal with all the in's and out's of having a car like that though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Take your GT-R emblem and pocket it. Then, move to Japan. Buy yourself a nice R33 and have yourself a wonderful day.

I think I might see you there...

·
Registered
90 Posts
he is in the military in flight school. they get whatever car they want and bring it home. my brother-in-law is in the air force and is moving to japan in december for three years. i plan on getting a few jdm parts for myself and my wife's civic. he is going to try to buy a skyline or a supra to bring back when comes home. i'm not on the details yet but somehow the military can do that. i guess it's the same way motorex does it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Theres this pos early 90s white integra out in the parking in front of where I live and the douche who owns it put one of those GTR emblems on the trunk. Everytime I see it I wanna tear it right off. The rest of the car is totally bone stock, so I don't even know what the fuck he was thinking. Probably doesn't even know what it means.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
Re: Re: I bought a GT-R emblem but I don't know what to do with it

landlord said:
hidden rice.
haha yes every one has some rice in their blood if its the stickes or not lol

Q

·
0 Posts
blueboost said:
Yeah so I was in discount auto ( I hate that store the ppl couldn't care less about helping you) and I saw the GT-R emblem. I started to cry (well, c'mon not really) I had to have it. I bought it knowing that this will probably be as close to a real GT-R as I'll ever be. I didn't want to rice out my 200SX, so even though I peeled the SE emblem off the back a while ago, I did not apply GT-R emblem in its place. I keep it in the little cubby under where the emergency brake handle go's when it's not being used. Most of the time I just hold it while i'm driving (i have issues). I really love that car, which is kind of funny considering I've never seen one in person and I don't know how it sounds and I've never drove on. But I just know, like you guys do.

What am I going to do? What do you guys think I should do with my GT-R emblem? I really love that thing. If my 200SX was super fast with like a DET and bigger turbo and NOS and... well then I might put it on the back but it's not so I dont want to fake the rice. maybe I can get it attached to my body permanently. What should I do with that thing, whats politically correct???

Go to the local pawn shop, get a RUN-DMC phat gold chain attach it to the chain and look like Flavor Flav. Side point, make sure you go to this website, http://www.gangstagold.com/ and get "iced out".

late

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
nstalr01 said:
i cant wait untill the civic is paid off then it's my turn to get a car. i'm thinking an R33 would look nice in my yard. we'll see
yeah it would look nice in your yard.. everyone wants a skyline.. and dont realize what is costs to get "american goverment bullshitized" so untill the skyline has a complete make over.. thats exactly where your skyline will be .. in the yard..

why does everyone want a skyline.. sure it looks cool and its awd and all.. and its a nice car.. but.. why cant you people just turn your sentras into real nice GTi-Rs... which is what i would do to that emblem.. i would hold on to it.. untill i stick the sr20det in it.. and maybe even mess with turning it into an awd episode.. then i would try and get an i and move the R over.. that would be cool... Travis

21 - 40 of 49 Posts