Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· All Show...trust me!
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy Auto Sports are a bunch of punks. I just looked at the Kombat kit for my car and they have pics of my car with ALL the mods that I have done to the kit. I called them and told them that they did not have permission to have my kit on ther site and they sadi that they did not care and put me ino the owners voicemail box that was full.
(*&^%$&* I am so mad.

· All Show...trust me!
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is another site also. rear bumper & Side skirts

Eveyone should call these fools and ask them if the rear bumper comes with the side vents on there backwards like mine and if it is setup for the factory side markers. Also see if the side skirts come with the brake vent near the back.
I bet they don't. Liars

· In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
11,954 Posts
It does say the following on those links...

(Cars depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product description.)
If it were me I'd be pissed too if I didn't give permission. Did you buy from them?

BTW, I think your car would look HOT if we painted the silver part of your taillights the same color as your car. :drool:

· All Show...trust me!
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MrEous said:
It does say the following on those links...

If it were me I'd be pissed too if I didn't give permission. Did you buy from them?

BTW, I think your car would look HOT if we painted the silver part of your taillights the same color as your car. :drool:
No I did not buy from them...I don't know who they are until now.

· Registered
11 Posts
LatinMax said:

Dude that sucks man, you should really tell them that you will contact a lawyer though.. and in the future just watermark your pics.. there has been a few guys in the altimas.net forum that this has happend to.

· Registered
1,234 Posts
LatinMax said:

well i officially own a law firm now - and it looks like they're going to have the picture of the site in a few days when the internet coordinator gets through.... g0t p0wn4ge?....

the kid has the nerve to tell me that he'd be flattered if his car were on a page - i mentioned to him that it can be a federal crime for copyright infringement. lol. We'll see.

· All Show...trust me!
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the latest. They emailed me:

Mr. Corra,

Thanks for emailing us regarding the use of pictures on our site of your vehicle. I need you to send us proof that those pictures are indeed your vehicle. I need the exact pictures that you claim we are using either emailed or mailed to us. I also need other pictures verifying that you have that vehicle in possession. Once we have proven that there was a mistake on our behalf of using your vehicle we would like to compensate you on our sponsorship program and/or remove the pictures at your request. Please comply to our needs so we can take care of this situation as soon as possible. Thank you.

Ryan Li
Director Of Product Development
Extreme Dimensions, Inc.
1-888-611-AERO
949-222-2208 Ext.15
949-222-1009 (fax)
www.extremedimensions.com
www.carbon-creations.com

· DNE Boy
2,685 Posts
LatinMax said:
Here is the latest. They emailed me:

Mr. Corra,

Thanks for emailing us regarding the use of pictures on our site of your vehicle. I need you to send us proof that those pictures are indeed your vehicle. I need the exact pictures that you claim we are using either emailed or mailed to us. I also need other pictures verifying that you have that vehicle in possession. Once we have proven that there was a mistake on our behalf of using your vehicle we would like to compensate you on our sponsorship program and/or remove the pictures at your request. Please comply to our needs so we can take care of this situation as soon as possible. Thank you.

Ryan Li
Director Of Product Development
Extreme Dimensions, Inc.
1-888-611-AERO
949-222-2208 Ext.15
949-222-1009 (fax)
www.extremedimensions.com
www.carbon-creations.com

Why do they need that? It doens't make any sense for somebody who doesn't own the vehicle to complain about somebody else's vehicle.

· All Show...trust me!
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who knows, he wants the actuals pics that they are using. I sent him some of me and my kids, but he wanted to see the actual pics.
I just did, but they cropped it and removed all the back ground and then flipped it inside out. But you can see the reflection of my pool club house in one of them and the pool club house theu the windows in the other.

· All Show...trust me!
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update: Extremedimensions has taken the pics down.:cheers: but Andy Auto sport has not yet. But I am working on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.