Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had any experience directly or indirectly with these springs for a b13 or otherwise. i can get them for my car and was wondering if they were good or not. thanks ~mike

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mike, i tried emailing you with this same question, but anyway, are they good for performance driving, like solo, track, etc? thanks, Mike

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
LexKyB13 said:
thanks mike, i tried emailing you with this same question, but anyway, are they good for performance driving, like solo, track, etc? thanks, Mike
I was down off the net for a while due to computer problems so maybe I missed you.

For track driving, I think GC's and AGX's are much better or if you can afford it, AD, Truechoice or Shigspeed's are even better.

Mike

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the reason i ask is because i ran across a guy with a set of them for the b13. for 125! inexpensive is good because i'm in college, have a daughter (i just found out a month ago!) and am living on my own. i just want to know if these springs are worth it or are they just a piece of you know what. anyway, thanks again~Mike

·
Registered
466 Posts
I got the first generation one's that Rick Christ is selling for $125 a set on the way to me right now. I almost went with the second generation one's that are going for $240, but couldn't pass up the $125 price and was worried the 2nd generation one's would be too stiff for a daily driver. I have heard nothing but good things about these springs. I also have some KYB AGX's on the way to install with them.

·
Registered
466 Posts
SE-R.net classifieds, here

Rick Christ is the one selling them. He is great doing business with.

They drop 1.4" front and 1.2" rear.

·
Registered
180 Posts
slvrsentra said:

How much would you be selling your sportlines for when you recieve your hyperco springs?? Also when any of you install these hyperco springs let me know how they are.

THANKS
Sorry but I had the sportlines already sold when I ordered the hyperco's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
any hyperco springs available for B14's?

i would be interested in getting these springs for the B14 chassis. I'm looking for an alternative to the Eibachs if there is a better spring out there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts