Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have you seen those hondas/acuras driving by u then they signal and it blinks 4timez faster then yours? . . . if u you like how that looks you can tripp ur signalz too. . .
there is 2 ways but i did it the easy way.. i cut the black wire thta goes towards my signals. it blinks faster the b'4, but when u drive wit head lights on it wouldblink faster. make shur u didn't burn out any fuses (tail lamp fuse) ... but 1 think.. i hav hyper white xenon korner bulbs. and it usaually looks dim then gets brite white/blue... but now its dim and it looks rather brownish then white ... but win it signalz it not dim>brite>dim>brite... its dim>off>dim>off .. thats the only defect .. heh.......

·
Registered
672 Posts
just smile and nod

i know what youre talking about, but why bother doing it? i mean, does it really look good? i think the car looks like its on crack or something!;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
i kan't type with See's either, so I guess we're kin!

Hyper-blinkin foolz yo!

I got some Zenon's in my kar too, but the bastards keep blowing out and I kan't get all the glass out of the headlight kasing...

I guess I'll just have to kut all the wirez to my headz and shake out the peeses.

Troll.... :rolleyes:

·
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: just smile and nod

rios said:
i know what youre talking about, but why bother doing it? i mean, does it really look good? i think the car looks like its on crack or something!;)
i don't know. i guess its just mee that likes it. heh,
i think its for show . . . but its just a little something u can do if u was relly bored like me.

S

·
0 Posts
When your blinkers blink that fast it's could also be a sign of an electrical malfunction. You could just buy some flasher bulbs at a local parts store that don't have the right diodes and it'll do the same thing, believe you me. I put in a pair of 1156s instead of 1157s and it pulled that number. It's irritating.

·
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shaheenmachine said:
When your blinkers blink that fast it's could also be a sign of an electrical malfunction. You could just buy some flasher bulbs at a local parts store that don't have the right diodes and it'll do the same thing, believe you me. I put in a pair of 1156s instead of 1157s and it pulled that number. It's irritating.
yeah i know that it means that.. burnt out bulb . or whatever it does that too but i tried to put 1156 in it but it didnt fit or didnt relly try both sides. but they are "for ShOw" toO... they sale x'6 flasher modules for civics and stuff that stuff is about $30 and u can do it ur self for $3 or less. heh...

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
i did it the easy way.. hehe no cutting.. i just installed LED's on my tail lights.. and walla.. instant blinkin.

or you can just put in your front corner blinkers in backwards and it would work also.

·
Registered
333 Posts
much like sr20kid i used the LED method. Except a little differently. I put the red leds in my front corner lights and got the mega blinker. Now this mage illeagal in you guys states so i mabe would watch it. Let me tell you though to see the look on the face of the guy that i pass that saw nothing but red "snake eyes" in his rearview is worth more to me than actually spankin him in a game of cat and mouse. WWEEEELLLLL mabe not, but the snake eyes are pmp doggin at sunset,

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts