Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen white ones and I've seen indiglo ones. I want an indiglo set but I seen they are rather pricey. Is it possible to put the white face on and make it illuminate blue??

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Nis-knacks makes them so their white and glow blue--then Import Intelligence has the white ones which are cheaper but dont glow...

I dont think theres a way to cut out the middle man>>>>BUT I could be wrong

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But for $65??? I think that's a little expensive. I hate this cause Honda owners can get reverse EL gauges for less than that. Damn this limited aftermarket. I guess thats the price i will have to pay to be a little different and not get a honda.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
LOOK yeah we cant just go down to a Pep Boys and get our whole car hooked up like a Honduh boy-----BUT thats y I luv my SENTRA.

Yeah we gotta search a little harder and pay a little more---BUT its all worth it in the end

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
MP2050 said:
LOOK yeah we cant just go down to a Pep Boys and get our whole car hooked up like a Honduh boy-----BUT thats y I luv my SENTRA.

Yeah we gotta search a little harder and pay a little more---BUT its all worth it in the end
AMEN BROTHER but there is so much we can do you just have to look harder which is fine with me .. it does get frustrating sometime but hey i like when people go to me and say what kinda car is that :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
"but hey i like when people go to me and say what kinda car is that"

Yeah I luv when that happens>>>>> :p

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah people tell me the same thing. They say what kind of nissan is that?? I wanted to take off the nissan emblems but it'll look gay. I have to paint the rear reflector white and get a new grill which i plan to do both later. I love when I hear, "damn I wish my mom's car looked like that" I bust up everytime i hear that.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Teknokid said:
But for $65??? I think that's a little expensive. I hate this cause Honda owners can get reverse EL gauges for less than that. Damn this limited aftermarket. I guess thats the price i will have to pay to be a little different and not get a honda.

http://www.procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=NIS-95SER-REV

this site has reverse indiglos that i got and i didnt bitch about the price. but wait nevermind you have a GXE not a SE-r

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yo its cool that they made the gauges for us--BUT IMO those gauges dont look like much. I rather do a cluster swap and get the SE EL gauges...

BUT that ofcourse is alot more harder than just buying the other ones....

·
Banned
809 Posts
Nissans will rule over honduhs no matter what.. loook at there most powerful car, the S2000 , or civic with a GSR motor.

265 HP for S2000, and GSR - 180HP

Nissans most powerful cars - 350 Z, SKyline TT, 300ZXTT, bluebirdT.. i believe NIssan kicks hondas assssssssssssssssss just productoin of cars, and why do you think all the honduhs get all the SKYLINE conversions.. they want to be what they cant be :)

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
thats why honads have more aftermarket....

distributors felt bad......

Just to keep on topic:
I like the reverse better than my regular indiglos!!!!!
I wish they would make a reverse hvac..

BTW i saw a orange and white accord with a nice big ferrari badge on the trunk where the h is supposed to be.....

·
Registered
722 Posts
but to be fair you did forget the NSX

·
Registered
479 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
Nissans will rule over honduhs no matter what.. loook at there most powerful car, the S2000 , or civic with a GSR motor.

265 HP for S2000, and GSR - 180HP

Nissans most powerful cars - 350 Z, SKyline TT, 300ZXTT, bluebirdT.. i believe NIssan kicks hondas assssssssssssssssss just productoin of cars, and why do you think all the honduhs get all the SKYLINE conversions.. they want to be what they cant be :)
hmmm right those are turbo charged nissan engines and you cant really match them up.... the type r has a 1.8 liter pushing out 185hp but not a lot of torqe..now if nissan made 2.0 liter pushing out 200hp i would be happy

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
a quick question for anyone who has installed the NisKnacks HVAC piece. did any of you blow a light fuse? this is a possible consequence alluded to in the instructions (you can see 'em on-line for yourself at the NisKnacks web site). if this happened to you, where did you pick up a replacement fuse? and if it does happen to me this weekend when i install my HVAC piece, where do i go for a replacement fuse?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have the nisnaks HVAC and I never blew a fuse----what did you do to cause the fuse to blow. The instructions are pretty straight forward. I had them for over a year now with no problems.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts