Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Spidey One
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight everyone...I've been out for a while, but now I have a little annoying problem with my HVAC. (I searched and couldn't find an answer to my exact question).

I wanted to know the replacement bulb for the two bulbs behind the HVAC panel. I pulled it out and it looks like a small blue rubber thing...way smaller than a 194 bulb. Any suggestions..

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
bulb # 74

go to the cosmetics section and read "check out my new blue dash lights"

·
Spidey One
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I think I'll do. I tried to change the bulbs behind my gauges with 194 leds, but I couldn't seem to make them fit. Is a snap on and off, or do I have to actually take the bulb out of the plastic bottom and put the two metal "wires" through???

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does anybody want to post a picture or two about how to take out the headlight bulbs?? I haven't really looked at it too much, except for a minute, and its something i'd rather not screw up!!! Also it didn't look like they just unclicked, I saw some kind of metal clamp??? Thanks

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
ditto0011 said:
Does anybody want to post a picture or two about how to take out the headlight bulbs?? I haven't really looked at it too much, except for a minute, and its something i'd rather not screw up!!! Also it didn't look like they just unclicked, I saw some kind of metal clamp??? Thanks
Just unclip it, the metal clamp as you called it...and pull it out of the headlight.. Then the bulb will come out of the connector by pressing down a little and turning...takes a couple minutes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
anyone know what bulb is behind the Reciculating button? I just noticed not long ago. atfirst i thought it doesnt light up but the A/C button is same button and that lights up.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
myoung said:
Just unclip it, the metal clamp as you called it...and pull it out of the headlight.. Then the bulb will come out of the connector by pressing down a little and turning...takes a couple minutes.
id say take the plug off first, and for the metal clamp you need to lift it up alittle and then pull back (if your in front of the car push forward) go to auto zone and ask them they will help you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts