Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, i don't know how to think you for creating and maintaining such an awsome site. You have been the insporation of many people in automotive customizing! I Know that, when I got my first ser almost one year ago, i had gotten my hands on something special.Very special. Heres my story. I was actually looking for a Ford Ranger ( I love rangers w/all my heart too!) around a 93 to 94 model. It took me six months of looking. One night at my girl friends house her father came in with a stack of cars for sale that he got off the internet. I kept telling me about this nissan sentra that had only 71500 miles on it. He kept talking about how cheap ins. would be, that it was a 4cyl. and that it would last me a long time. The ad sait that it was an SE model. Well i knew nothing about nissan and didn't care to. Frankly I kinda thought that owning an ugly little rice burner wasn't my style. Well he snuck off one day and went to Atlanta (50 miles from his house) and gave that puppy a test drive. He came back with rave reviews, you know all the stuff that the father of a girlfriend would want. anti lock brakes, anti sway bars, air bags, seat belts ect..... Well I agreed to go with him and test drive it. Guys when the man pulled it out of his garage i knew that this car was something special. I sat and felt the seats, i noticed the 7500 red lind and the 150mph speedo! When i put it in gear i fell in love with it. the power, the handling, the quickness, and the over all feeling of control that i had made me wan't to just drive it strait home. And that was before i knew what an ser was!!! How lucky am I to fall into a situation like that. And sinse then Ive been a fan of this site,, you guys have really taken me under your wing and literally tought me everything about a car that i know, this sight helps me so much at work (auto zone) because it gives me information that not even my manajors and supervisors know. The people that i work with always say "If you wan't to know about any automobile don't ask anthony, because he don't know jack, but if you want to know anything about a nissan, Hes the man. When that is said, it makes me feel good, feel respected in an aspect in my life. You guys were the one to make tht happen.

THANKX FOR ALL THE COMITTMENT!!!!!!!!!

Nissan lover for life!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Welcome Home. ;) Great to have another cousin in the lot. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts