·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 155hp at the wheels and 135 lb/ft tq

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really now?? If im not mistaken..Ryan Besterwitch's SR20 with just bolt ons is making 149whp. :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
hmm...i got 186whp and something like 146ft/lbs torque. kinda funny that your power is so high on a de stock, just sounds odd morepower.

·
Registered
12 Posts
big power all-motor is priceless. all the people that helped with my car can say so. getting [email protected] NA with no nitrous was a lot of time and hard work money cant buy.....but its still not fast enough yet, hehe.:cool:

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
bigtom said:
hmm...i got 186whp and something like 146ft/lbs torque. kinda funny that your power is so high on a de stock, just sounds odd morepower.
Hey, it's me Mike, Tom, you know my motor is not stock!

Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
ooops! sorry, hows that thing runnin? i got some new toys for my car when i get back. i really need to find some reasonable dyno time. id even trailer to LA to get it. they wanna stick me for like $185/hr in SD. any help? send me a pm.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
bigtom said:
ooops! sorry, hows that thing runnin? i got some new toys for my car when i get back. i really need to find some reasonable dyno time. id even trailer to LA to get it. they wanna stick me for like $185/hr in SD. any help? send me a pm.
I am still playing around with the cam timing on the S3 cams some but I think I am up against the limits of the low port head.

I am gonna start on the big 2350cc motor as soon as the crank comes back from Crower. I wanna try to talk Clark into letting me use the N-1 head he has. I figure that should do over 200 to the wheels easy right?

Do you think you can find me a SR20VE? I want one for my NASA SRX car. 186 hp with just a stock motor and tuning is what I need to beat the turbo cars!

Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey mike. i already talked to clark about putting the n1 head on my car. i called it first. though he didnt say yes yet he hinted we might be able to make it happen. you can have my head if you want it. i am pushing clark to get me as close to 2500cc as possible with compression of at least 13.5:1. i want a lighter crank and rods....maybe some of those titanium ones. i know its pricey, but i think its worth the money.

how light are those nasa cars? i think after a few more changes my car should be about 1800lbs. hopefully i can get another chasis and just swap my engine back and forth. shouldnt the ve be allowed in the street class as long as it is restricred to the hp limit. im not sure how the rules are going.

i have an sr16 lined up so i can start building a new engine while playing with the other one. if you want my old engine maybe we can work something out later.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My 20VE stock put out 187hp, now with some add ons 210hp....crank

·
Registered
333 Posts
My SE-R has 140 bhp at 4200rpm and 132 ft lb tq. Take that.
and the best part is that it came that way:rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
bigtom said:
i am pushing clark to get me as close to 2500cc as possible with compression of at least 13.5:1.
what bore/stroke would you have to run to get 2.5 liters out of an sr20? what kind of sleves do you plan on running for that much bore? and why titanium rods,they cost like $1000 each! wouldn't aluminum be a better alternative?
shawn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts