Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone tell me why Ive never read about this online B4!?!?!? Im at work and my friend mentions how this 95 SE-R he knows just got HP headers and Im like HP doesnt make a header for B-14s

NOW check this out

http://www.hpracing.com/

:eek:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So Im not the only one surprised about this :eek: I want to know more about this header and if its any good!!!

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
hp president

i was surprised that they even have parts for nissan's but i also found this out,because the president of HP told me himself. He lives here in miami and plays golf at the Country Club of Miami where my frienf works at

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: hp president

im2kwik4u said:
i was surprised that they even have parts for nissan's but i also found this out,because the president of HP told me himself. He lives here in miami and plays golf at the Country Club of Miami where my frienf works at

OH YEAH--I knew HP was based in Miami and it was just a coincidence when I found out. I was at this car shop that just opened and I know the owner. So I heard him talking about a Header for $250 and he was like yeah its HP for an SE-R...

My mouth dropped--U should have seen how nice these things looked--they were chrome 4-2-1 style..

·
Registered
145 Posts
yeah but...

They do look nice, very nice. So who's gonna pick one up and let us know how it feels/performs? I'm tempted but would love to get some more info as to testing etc. pablo

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Th HP header has been out for awhile.but they wont do any dyno tests to show power increases..and never wrote back to anyone that I ever heard..so they were overlooked.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im gonna try and get in contact with the kid that got the header put on his SE-R and find out how it worked out....

I didnt know about this....."Th HP header has been out for awhile.but they wont do any dyno tests to show power increases..and never wrote back to anyone that I ever heard..so they were overlooked."

I would really be more comfortable if I had some actual #s--I mean damn if Pacesetter gave us sum info--I know HP can....lol

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
The app. chart says it's for the 1.6ltr ?????

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got an e-mail saying that you can purchase it through nopi.com They didnt say anything about actual numbers evidently the chart is right its for the 1.6

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SO whos gonna be the guinea pig here???? I cant afford to take a risk so somebody else is going to have to....;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts