Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I got this Pulsar for $150 on ebay, and it wasnt too far away, and I had the parts to fix laying around, So here it is. Before I break stuff, what is the best way for me to straighten out the radiator support? The car hit a deer at roughly 50 mph and i have a replacement hood and headlight for it, but the support needs to be fixed so that the light line up and the hood closes. Thanks in advance, here are some pics of the damage to it.
(btw i dont have access to a welder or anything, so i dont know how easy itd be to replace)

The car runs really well, its actually my third Pulsar I own currently, and my fourth Nissan. ( i got all four within a two week margin, i guess i just got lucky)

·
Registered
275 Posts
hm... chains and a truck would be my best guess.. that's what me and my buddy did with his car.

·
Christopher the Unready
152 Posts
yeah, chains and a truck... the best thing to do would be to weld a new one on... but that takes lots of skill and money and blah blah blah... Anyhow... That's probably the best thing that you can do right now... You might even be able to get what's called a 'hydralic body jack' where you put it inbetween the frame of the car, and then you pump it up and it pushes outward (unbending the frame) it works just about anywhere you put it ^_^ Have fun! Good bodywork project car...

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
just use those banging puller ... you bolt one end and bang the slider the side you want it to move ... or replace the thing ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts