Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am interested in making my sentra a bare interior track car, one part im stuck on is the removal of the back seat, i already have the barest bone stock sentra so the seat is staionary and does not fold down, if anyone could help that would be awesome, thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
:rolleyes: i dunno if it's like my 89 sentra..but there's alot of screws u gotta take off.....also....the bottom part of the seat.....lift it....it pops off.....but it also has some screws in the back....i think u can get to them from the trunk.....i have all of the screws off my seats....so i can take the seat off easily if i need to.....well.....that's preety much it.....for my opinion....sorry i cant help more.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
lift up the front of the part u put ur but on , there should be 2 prongs sticking into plastic sleeves, if the sleeve coem with it dont bother taken them off its just a pain that doesnt matt u can just jame them back in when u go to put the seats back in. after thats out u can see the 4 screws on the bottom holding the back in, the screws are between metal loops or prongs, after those are removed slide the seat up towards the back window to unhook the top prongs/loops from the back dash area. dont yank the corners and go all crazy that just makes the seat look funny when u go to put it back in, good luck hope u find soem change along with the old tooties rolls/hard candy and bugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts