Nissan Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
i use wheel cleaner to clean the engine then go over it with maguires (maby spelled wrong but o well) protectant for the inside... the motor :)LOOKS GREAT AND NEW stays shiney for months:) i load it down with the shine

·
Registered
23 Posts
The fuse box should be able to accept a little moisture as long as you don't continually blast the box with a high pressure pressure washer.

I didn't warm up the engine. I low pressure sprayed with some commercial grade degreaser over engine. Waited a few minutes and then high pressure sprayed and got good results. Be wary of stickers flying off the body if you use to high a pressure washer
(I blasted one of my fuse box diagrams off). Also, drive belts may become dry and begin to make noise.

I started the enigine afterward and drove down the block to dry off.

Remember to pay extra attention to electronics and air intake areas, such as covering, and or avoiding prolonged direct conact of high pressure spray.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Megan Racing coilovers

Hello,
Easy suspension tuning is in your hands. S - Tech was made so that everyone can enjoy sports driving. TEIN based these springs on original specification so that the installation is easy. Full compliance with car inspection, and great styling. Adding some more exicitement to your ride.. The highest quality brought to you at great JayDM prices. Now comes in two types to choose from.

:idhitit:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I washed the engine on my 2002 Nissan frontier 4x4 (3.3 liter, I've done it several times before) let it run for a while, now it will not start. it has 150,000 on it and the distributor was replace about 6 months ago.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Engine cleaning is basically the work of expert mechanic. But if you want to do it you have to take care of each and every part while cleaning and later them have to adjust them properly. If certain part gets not fitted properly it can make your vehicle in standing. You have to do the proper oiling of the engine parts and have to thorow look over vehicle's batterty also. I once tried this work and was sucessful in my operation. But it took me around 8 hours. While trained mechanic can save your minimum three hours in it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts