Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I have never seen an SE truck before today.. fully loaded, sunroof, tilt cruise, POWER WINDOWS AND DOOR LOCKS!! :eek: Its also a 97 4 cylinder and 4x4 king Cab to boot!

The seats look incredible as well... almost Pathfinder like..

I wonder how rare this truck is?

I usually only see XE or base models..

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought a V6 reg cab, short bed 86.5...is that the same as you are talking about? It even has AC and all the options you listed minus the sunroof... is this thing rare? Lol :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya, I would say so! They do make them and I have seen a couple of them on Autotrader and Cars.com.. Show some pictures!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had an 89 V-6 4x4 (short bed reg cab) and there is one on the Columbia, SC craigslist (an 86.5) Not SE though. I am going this evening to look at an 88 SE ExCab V-6. $950. I'll post pics of my 88 when I have time.

·
Registered
24 Posts

I sold this one back when I bought my first Dodge.

When I got it, it was gray over blue (had some vinyl stickers on it that made a star shape on the door, it had a factory grill guard, nerf bars, and roll bar (with lights). I ended up putting Pathfinder buckets in it and a carpet kit (had blue rubber/vinyl floor. 3" Body lift, 4" TrailMaster Suspension lift and 36's. Rode great. I just outgrew it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got a nissan test model.1994 txe.4x4 hardbody.ka24e motor 5speed trans. h233b rear diff.r200 front diff.single cab ka24e. never been painted how rare is that..lol.oh and im from az.so NO rust.not a spot..lol..click on pics to zoom..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts