Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a red 87 nissan pulsar nx with an e16i in it. 140,000 kms n the car . 2000kms since the rebuild. new exausht , new rad , new oil pump , new head bolts, new alternator and a bunch of other shit. the body has very little rust only one little tad on the back hatch. interior is mint.

about how much could i get for it? i may be looking to upgrade in a few months

· Nissan Junkie
918 Posts
why do people ask how much they can get for their cars we do not know nor can we say how much it is worth your local market will tell that. Look in the paper and in autotrader style books maybe even blue book it. Just reseach what cars similar to yours are going for in your local area

· Whore Slut Bitch
4,009 Posts
Depends on where you live. Where do you live?

Since you say KMS, I suspect Canuckville... in which case, you might be looking at getting $1300/1400 tops. That's just a guess though. You might get more or less depending on what kinda condition the car is in and how well it runs, and how smooth it drives. Tires, windshield, cleanliness are all important.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.