Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just wondering how your KA24DE-T's are boosting? what are the numbers, and what do you have done to your KA-T.

and for the N/A guys, how much are u putting out?? and what do you done to it.

I have Intake, Headers/ with a down pipe, and a cat back exhaust(stock cat)
how much power do you guys think i might be pushing, because im thinking abotu 180 around their? anybody know?

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
with full bolt-ons, most altima ka's are running around 140 or so at the wheels.
with a turbo, theres just too many factors to determine average hp.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
140 stock, or with bolt on's??? cuz spec say 150hp and 167tq. at the flyweel??

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
nissan specs are at the flywheel.
these ka's put out about 125 or so stock. with all bolt ons, at the wheels, youre only going to get around 145 hp. you have to take drivetrain loss into account.

·
Registered
30 Posts
A Properly built bolt on KA will put out around 150whp with No tuning and cams. With those expect around 160+whp (it depends)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so if i were to get JMT cams, and slap them in their i would only get about 150 without tuning? and 160 with tuning???? and another thing, how do they tune them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put out about 170 maybe a lil less. I have an obx exhaust, stillen lightened flywheel, acp clutch, weapon R intake, and will be installing a lightened pully and bore and polishing.

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
I put out about 170 maybe a lil less. I have an obx exhaust, stillen lightened flywheel, acp clutch, weapon R intake, and will be installing a lightened pully and bore and polishing.
what kind of car?
if youre in the correct forum and its an altima, youre putting out, at the most, 138-144 at the wheels.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was at the track not to long ago, and i was beating a Mazda 6(6cyl) and my friends 07 Si, and my car has close to 160000 miles on it, all i have is an intake, performance tires, headers/downpipe and a cat back exahsut, and i was beating an si rated at 194 hp

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how do u do that? dont know how lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts