Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you think I can get for it? My car's in my signature. I dunno I love the car, but I hate that color with a passion..Maybe I'll get another 200 maybe I won't. I just want to know what I can get for it towards my next car..By the way it's completly stock and has 32 thousand miles on it it looks brand new inside and out. :cheers:

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
id say about 4K....try www.kbb.com because market values vary from area to area.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Yes this car is super clean looking and got low milage, which people look for.
The only thing that will stop a guy is the color. Very ugly color, but if a girl see's it she'll buy it.

You can get easliy 4-4500$

·
Registered
58 Posts
KBB.com says somewhere around $3500 , but of course that depends on options, condition, and location, you can go to the website to get a more accurate estimate. Of course, instead of selling it you could always just paint it another color :) (like your car domain site hints at.) Or, even better yet, since it has so low miles, if you do sell it you should def. try to upgrade to an se-r with slightly more miles. You could probably get one with under 70,000 mi for about the same price as yours could sell for. And, to most people with se-r's, 70,000 miles is still low miles. Now I'm sure you've thought of all this, I'm just giving my 2 cents. :thumbup: Also, I must note, that is incredibly low miles for a 10 year old car. I wonder what the previous owner did with it(or didn't do with it, at that)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the owner before me was a little old lady who had it in a heated garage its entire life. Gotta love that. I also payed 2,600 for it. Well 3,020.16 after tax title out the door. I got it through my dads work on the wholesale lot :) . Not exactly the color I wanted, but its still real nice. What's your guys opinion on what I should do.
1) Paint the car (I can probally get it done at my dads work for 1,000 roughly.)
2) Sell it for around twice what I payed for it (4,500 about) and get an Se-R but keep in mind I am 16 and im scared to see what insurance would be like when I pay 86 a month already.
3) Do some work to the apperance and deal with the color.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
why not keep the car...keep the color, make it fast as shit, then whoever makes fun of the color of your car, bust their ass in a race. easy.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
my insurance for like the last 4 years was $3,500 for just basic liability.
No tickets, no accidents.
I just got Geico about a month a go and the price of my insurance dropped to like $840 a year. Man...Can';t beat that!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Tdizzle, Im in the same boat as you....well kinof. Im selling my car because i want something faster. I realize i can make my car faster, but not fast enough:D Anyway, If youre happy with everything besides the color, i say keep the car and get it repainted.

BTW, im 16 and i pay like $70 per month for insurance.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I talked to a friend of mine and I've decided to stick with my car.. It's my first car and I'm 16, he says I don't need a damn race car at first. He also said with only 30k on the car I have plenty of time left with this car to go through all kinds of customizing and learning to do. So long live Nissan :cheers:

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
I'm not big on the color but your cars in great shape...and yes that is very low milage...according to KBB my sentra with 115000 miles is still worth about 5,000 retail...I'd start at around 8-9 thousand and let them talk you down from there to were ever you think is approprate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts