Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, how much can anyoen get the drift kit for.... its the one on Ninjacar.com...... ive seen it for like...... 1000$... i want cheaper though... someone help!

J

·
0 Posts
unless im mistaken, the Drift Kit is that one one Ninjacar.com that is on a black car with a white kit, Is it me, or does it look like a shitty installation???
I mean, the pics made it look like the front bumper was glued over the stock one... I wonder what the kit would look like on car when the paint matches the kit, and when it is applied right.
In my opinon, i think the GTR kit is the best for 200 sx...
If anyone else knows a badass kit, please reply and tell me where to find it
thanks

J

·
0 Posts
It's the OMEGA one that i like....
damn, it looks good
http://www.ninjacar.com/Main/MainFrameset.html
that kit looks like it would make the car a lot lower looking...
If i got that kit would i need to lower my car any???
I have 215/35/18 tires on my car, how much should i lower it with that kit?
thanks

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Sorry, it posted twice after I pressed back and edited.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
How are the side skirts on the drift kit? I like the whole "air catching" thing behind the doors, but doesnt it stick out? I mean like the whole panel thats with it, isnt it awkward looking when the whole door is slimmer than the skirt in the back of it? Doesnt it make it look wider? And does anyone have a close up of the bumber? It looks like the whole lower potion is missing (I know thats how the kit is) but it just doesnt look right. The front looks pretty stock too, it just had bigger holes and looks more out. I like the kid and all, but the pics like that I dont like, maybe I could feel better about buying it with matching colors on a nice car.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Does the Extreme kit fit on a 200sx? Cause ive only seen it on a 4-door.

J

·
0 Posts
Psych,
did you like the OMEGA??
Damn, i think it is one of the most tight kits I have ever seen on any kinda car....
I cant wait to get in, and go to Import nights the 10th, F*** honda!!!!!!!!

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
I agree...

The Omega is definitely the best looking kit for our 200's.
If anybody would like to start a "group buy" for it I'm down!

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I think the OMEGA kid is the worst kit I have ever seen. I mean, it hangs really low, the built in grill def. sticks out, and what the hell are those two slots for where the grills are? Lights? Thats weird. And that lip, I wont even talk about that. It doesnt even really look like it matches the headlights. Im sorry, but I wouldnt put that on any car. The best kid, in my opinion is Jays.

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
There all nice overall. It really comes down to your own interest. Everyone has thier own opinions on whats nice and whats better, I'm going 'hate' other kits just because I think that one is better that the other. I'm just happy that we actually got several to choose from....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I agree with 420sx Im glad we have this much to choose from--the only problem I have is that it seems that most of the kits that are now available all Use the same Extreme sides and rear(Drift/Omega).

I mean it doesnt really bother me cuz thats wut I need--But it would be good if I could maybe mix and match my sides and rear to make it look different.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts