Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to run a poll on how many people want this jackass kicked off this forum

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poll Schmoll!

srpowr what have i ever done to you? what have i done to upset you?

The i gave the cassette to friend about an hour ago and he will trasfer it to his dig camera and then put it online any one know where i can get a free site so i could just post it there and just give certain guys the link versus sending emails to you guys.?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SLow is alright and will defintely see the vid. first.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you, thank you. and i only voted once genius.!
Yeah so im the village idiot huh? When did the village idiot ever have a turbo se-r?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
James said:
I could care less either way... besides, the two votes for no were himself anyways...

He's like the town idiot or the court jester, it's worth keeping him around just to hear stupid $hit come from him...

exactly!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More Stupid sh*t....

If you really "knew it all" James, mr. low bandwidth, you wouldn't be starting sh*t with me. Besides that you and i both know what the deal is.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah buddy thanks for not replying anymore.
Bandwidth is the amount of information that can travel through a certain material and with the use of fiber optics bandwidth amounts have substainaly increased about 10 fold with the use of fiberoptic cables. There are a couple of companies right now that have in development items that offer unlimited bandwidth.... thats part of my sales pitch:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here is what I don't get:

sr21lbmonster, if your setup is so "secretive" why post any stories at all? Did you think that after posting your stories people would just say, "Good kill" and move on? You give a TT Supra a 3 car-length head start and end up beating it by 4 car lengths (among other amusing stories), and you expect people to give it some credibility? Not knowing who you are? Or knowing anything about your car? I can only think of maybe 5 SE-R guys who WOULDN'T be ripped apart after posting stories like yours.

Why all the big secrets? It's not like you own a Formula 1 team where everything is a secret because you're trying to get an edge on 10 other teams in a racing series where wins mean prestige throughout the entire world (not to mention beaucoup $$$ from sponsors and advertising). You're a street racer posting on an obscure internet message forum.

Show the video! Or post your dyno charts! Or show some timeslips!

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
just let him be... i mean he isnt hurting any of us.. seriously.. dont take everything to the heart and seeing is believing... HURRY UP WITH THAT DAMN VIDEO BITCH... lol

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I told everyone exactly what i had in another thread. The only thing i did say was my fuel and timing maps which i spent way to much time and money getting so that my secret. You guys want to know that as well/?

and the vid will be available early next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.