Nissan Forum banner
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
139,102 miles on my '93 SE-V6 2wd. This was the first vehicle I ever bought new. It gets a new distributor tomorrow but it's been very reliable for the most part. No real complaints

It got T-boned at a blind four-way stop (I stopped, they didn't) and the insurance company wanted to total it. I found a shop to fix it for what they were willing to pay. Unfortunately it has never been the same since. I just couldn't find a decent used one for even twice what the insurance would provide so I had it repaired. It looks good for it's age;

It's dirty!

It got clobbered on this side, the door is the only part that was replaced. The top of the cab, hood and fender got re-painted. The paint on the bed is all original as is everything on the driver's side.

.........Bill

·
Registered
9 Posts
1997 4x4, 5 speed, 4 cylinder. I got this truck about a 6 weeks ago it has 83,532 miles. It even checked out with Carfax. The truck runs and looks like new! I'm the 6th owner of the truck. Now I know why the gas mileage awful. I know it's a 4x4 but, I never thought it would only get 17 to 18 MPG. I've had 4x4 v8's that get better on gas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
95 HB XE 2wd

4 months ago I bought my 95 HB for 1k, needed frame & exhaust work but it has 85,000 original miles on the odo. So I did a rebuild on the frame, lowered it, custom exhaust and re-did the suspension front & back. 16" wheels are next and then I 'Hope' to get at least 200,000 more. :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a '95 5 speed XE V6 4x4 with 203876 on it. I've had it for going on 3 1/2 years and I love it. Great ride. Basic, simple, looks good, runs like a charm. The only knock is gas mileage but oh well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My old girl (a 1991 Navara) has almost 570,000Km on it.
(That's over 354,000 Imperial miles for you non metric types)
What's more, it's a Z24S with an Auto and A/C and THE ENGINE HAS NEVER BEEN REBUILT.
It's still going strong, doesn't blow smoke and pulls pretty hard for a toy engine. :)

Not bad for a $700.00 car eh? :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
95 pkup

95 4cyl 5spd. with ac and thats it. its about as basic as they came in 1995
i have had the truck for 8 years. Paid 3500.00 for it. It had 80,000 on it.

8 Years later it has 214,500. Runs like a tank.
Things need fixing. But its a great daily driver.
Just did a tuneup.
Replaced the tires.

Now its time to get rid of that stupid bench seat!:lame:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great. My first truck was 99 2.4L, 4 cyl. it has 270k miles on it. Got rear ended and insurance took it. I should have keep it. Engine was still good. My 2nd truck is 02, project, has 210k on it. Just could not get rid off 302 code. I replaced almost I can think of.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.