Nissan Forum banner
81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
1994 D21 HB 4x4 King Cab KA24e 280,XXX
Bought for $600 and only problem is the head gasket im changing now and the chain tensioner spring that i dropped into the crankcase. The other day my g/f said why don't you just part it out and get a new car stop dumping money into these old buckets; I looked at her smiled said this truck will probably be part of my life longer then you and slid back underneath to continue removing the differential

·
Registered
46 Posts
1994 D21 HB 4x4 King Cab KA24e 280,XXX
Bought for $600 and only problem is the head gasket im changing now and the chain tensioner spring that i dropped into the crankcase. The other day my g/f said why don't you just part it out and get a new car stop dumping money into these old buckets; I looked at her smiled said this truck will probably be part of my life longer then you and slid back underneath to continue removing the differential
BURN!!!:fluffy:

·
Registered
47 Posts
88 200k runs great and sound even better through the dual 1.5 inch pipes dumping into the 6 inch stacks

·
Registered
47 Posts
not as loud as it was before i added the stacks it was just strait pipe to a glass pack dumping under the driver door lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
they call me danaminal

i have you all beat i have a 1986 d21 from calafornia im in canada and i have 484000 miles on this 4 banger just gave it a new paint job metalic grey:givebeer::givebeer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
help me pls

im having probs with my 86 d21 it hesatates at about 2000rpms then is fine if i tromp it i dont get it ive checked tps changed fuel filter checked plugs wires cap and rotar it was fine till i painted it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Man, am I the low-mileage man here? '89 kingcab V6, with only 155K on it. Got it from a friend who owned it for a decade, who rarely drove it (he moved where he needed a 4WD vehicle, so the 2WD kingcab sat in the driveway a lot- so, he sold it to me, and I've been having fun with it for the last 3 years). I've put more miles on it in the last 3 years, than he did in most of the time he owned it!

Hopefully, I can figure out why it's decided suddenly to not run the fuel pump (doesn't cycle on) or ignition (no spark), so I can put many more miles on it. I'm keeping it until either it or I completely falls to pieces, which ever comes first... :)

81 - 100 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.