Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just curious as to how many filters were on 2005 Pathfinders. The ones I know about are the basic ones like oil, air, and cabin filters but are there other filters that needs to be changed? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Great thanks so much, i just found out we also have a transmission filter, any idea how often that needs to be replaced? Thanks
I don't recall seeing a filter for transmission fluid. Where did you come upon that?

Oh, I like the answer the lady gave ya at the dealership... "the filter behind the passenger seat near the engine". LOL It doesn't make sense at all!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was informed about the transmission filter in thenissanpath.com forum. Someone suggested that the transmission filter was inside the transmission oil pan? Does that make sense?

I don't recall seeing a filter for transmission fluid. Where did you come upon that?

Oh, I like the answer the lady gave ya at the dealership... "the filter behind the passenger seat near the engine". LOL It doesn't make sense at all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.