Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just curious as to how many filters were on 2005 Pathfinders. The ones I know about are the basic ones like oil, air, and cabin filters but are there other filters that needs to be changed? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hello,

Just curious as to how many filters were on 2005 Pathfinders. The ones I know about are the basic ones like oil, air, and cabin filters but are there other filters that needs to be changed? Thanks in advance!
You named them all, except fuel filter.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Great thanks so much, i just found out we also have a transmission filter, any idea how often that needs to be replaced? Thanks
I don't recall seeing a filter for transmission fluid. Where did you come upon that?

Oh, I like the answer the lady gave ya at the dealership... "the filter behind the passenger seat near the engine". LOL It doesn't make sense at all!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was informed about the transmission filter in thenissanpath.com forum. Someone suggested that the transmission filter was inside the transmission oil pan? Does that make sense?

I don't recall seeing a filter for transmission fluid. Where did you come upon that?

Oh, I like the answer the lady gave ya at the dealership... "the filter behind the passenger seat near the engine". LOL It doesn't make sense at all!

·
Registered
310 Posts
There is a filter on the T-Case if you have the ATX14B Model...It is a lot of $$ though....

it is not on the scheduled maintenance....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts