Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get me hands on all the information I can re: 300zx. Someone told me that there were only 400 96 Z's sold. That seems ridiculously low to me. Are they pulling my leg? Are used ones really hard to find?

TimmZiv

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
TimmZiv said:
I'm trying to get me hands on all the information I can re: 300zx. Someone told me that there were only 400 96 Z's sold. That seems ridiculously low to me. Are they pulling my leg? Are used ones really hard to find?

TimmZiv
400 of the TTs, I think. Not sure why you'd want one, due to emissions standards the Hp was lower than previous years.

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol jamez, anyway dont get 96 tt cause of emission standards the hp was reduced to 286 i believe, somewhere around there, if i were you i would look for 93 - 95 300zx TT's because they actually have 300 hp

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
blk240sxgp said:
lol jamez, anyway dont get 96 tt cause of emission standards the hp was reduced to 286 i believe, somewhere around there, if i were you i would look for 93 - 95 300zx TT's because they actually have 300 hp
It was down to 280 they dropped VVT and put tough emmissions standards on the cars. The 90-95 TTs make 300bhp with the manual tranny. All autos made 280bhp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.