Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first Nissan and I bought it off the lot...so I'm going on 3 years with my Nissan Sentra GXE...

·
absolutely classic
455 Posts
Sentra2704 said:
This is my first Nissan and I bought it off the lot...so I'm going on 3 years with my Nissan Sentra GXE...
Well, I've owned three. For a little under 3 years. 1 year in a 94 Maxima, 1 1/2 years in my 96 200SX, and about 4 months in my current car.

I love Nissan's, used to be a Honda guy. The Maxima got me hooked.

·
g33k/gamer/QR nerd
445 Posts
AsianJKim said:
Amen to that.
:cheers: who needs those vtec coffee cans anyway lol jk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a '91 Nissan Sentra XE for a little under a year. I've had my current '03 SE-R for about 3 months.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Owned mine since May 11 of 2001...bought her brand new off the lot with 9mi on the odo.

·
Now w/20% More Magic
199 Posts
bought my current 96 200sx in mid July 96 as my first new car something as a backup to my daily driver a 88 cougar that was dying . Love my car and last year I installed a bodykit and did a few more mods most people dont believe its almost 9 years old
bought another poor condition 200sx about a year ago
and a 04 used maxima for work had for a year

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
5 days. Washed twice, waxed once, and wipped any dust off 3 times (4 by the end of the night).

however the b14 I had for just under 2 years.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
owned my '96 since March '96. bought the demo model :thumbup: and got $500 more off the price due to a cigarette burn.

·
Registered
47 Posts
slow_sentra322 said:
owned my '96 since March '96. bought the demo model :thumbup: and got $500 more off the price due to a cigarette burn.

i've had my '95 since '95. wanted a b13 but my b14 isn't all that bad either... loved it since day 1! thanks grandma!

·
Registered
146 Posts
We have the car since 14 dec. 1991 so 13 years, 4 months and 6 days:) I am driving it everyday and I love it.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
slow_sentra322 said:
They let people smoke in a demo car? wtf? salesmen = :loser:

Let's see.. bought my green Maxima about 7-8 years ago. totalled it with 3 payments left. :mad:
spent 6 months looking for a 5 speed Maxima and wound up with the red one I have now.. put 70k miles on it so far. I've had it 4-5 years.. I forget dates now.
my Wife has had her altima for about 5 years. I talked her into dumping her Cavalier for the Altima because the cav was a POS... then the alty blew a manifold gasket and we've put $2000 in work into it keeping it running. wTF?!

had the 240 since september.. new engine in october and it's been running great ever since.

·
g33k/gamer/QR nerd
445 Posts
Bought my sentra 1.8s car brand new with 15 miles on it. Had it since August 21st 2004

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Bought new off the lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
had my '86 hardbody pickup since 1996.
bought a '97 altama for the wife in '98.
sold it last year. nissan didn't make a small suv or
we would have bought another nissan. :cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought our 94 Quest in Oct. 93. It has 188K and is starting to show it's age... but it is the most comfortable, most reliable, longest lasting, smoothest cruising car we have ever owned. Don't need a minivan anymore, but I'd consider a Maxima~now that they got over their ugly stage~or maybe a Murano. In the meantime we bought a VW Passat, with 4motion, which is an awesome car, but it may not be as long lasting or reliable as any Nissan! I've discovered the the VW V6 motor can use up to 1qt of oil per 1000 miles and still be considered normal!!! We'll give it a couple more years and see how it goes, but I'm thinking Nissan may be getting us back again!!!

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
Got mine at the begining of dec of 04, 8 miles on her when i drove off the lot. 7k miles, no problem. I love my nissan. :thumbup:
I'm happy that I didnt get a civic. :woowoo:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts