Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, I'm new to this site,
Whats the range in miles, that components will go or when you should be looking to have to replace/adjust the following parts:
Clutch
Timing chain/ sprockets/ guides
Prop shafts (CV boots)
Front crankshaft seal
Thermostat
Tank Fuel pump
And anything else that you would really want to be watching on a sentra with over 100,000 miles Thanks

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
I have 140,000 and I've replaced nothing on your list. There was a recall on the fuel pump which I replaced when it was a couple months old. I still have the original battery!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I'm at 100k. Of the stuff on your list, I've replaced the CV joints and that's it. The clutch is on it's last legs, and the thermostat just broke, and I replaced the starter last year, but that's about it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've just hit 126,000 and I had to change the CV joints like 3 times and the clutch once. Autocross can kill the CV joints quickly.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't drive it to hard

I don't drive my car to hard, I'm not the greatest at shifting it, due to I don't run a tach and have to rely on speedo miles for shift range. But bottom line I dont beat on it I'm trying to make it last. I'm still pulling 35+ in summer and 30+ in the winter for mileage, is there anyone else out there that can comment on this post subject . How about any machanics that work on them day in and out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts