Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SO in your opinion is it worth modding up or should i just go and try to find an SE-R?? I really want to be different and fix up something that isnt an Acura, Honda, or Mitsu. Whether you say it sucks or not, im still going through with this. I just know there has to be other positives besides it runs.

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay i noticed its lighter than a GLE. I like it cause its not a honda. Its not something that would be typically at a car show. I have patience as i feel this car will be a challenge and I dont think i would have been able to even attempt to try and fix it up if i didnt find this board.

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah an acquantance of mine had his Nissan Spec V grace the cover of SCC magazine. He owned the Orange one with the carbon fiber hood. Its a tight car in the pics and even better when seen in person.

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think the SR20 engines kick some serious ass but just think about it. If everyone were to do the engine swap then the companies who make aftermarket parts for our GA16's would stop making them. if the demand is not there, the supply will also drop.

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Thanks for your answers. I know a little more about Sentras now that i read the engine file. It is really good. It could use an update though. Its about a year old. Who is the guy that wrote it anyway? Oh yeah by the way, i dont have an ATX, its stick. And I dont have a tach, which i really hate but I am looking for a really inexpensive tach. Not necessarily a 5" monster tach but maybe a 3 1/2" tach with a white face.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.