Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
i dont know about you guyz but i dont plan on keeping my GA16DE for the rest of my time i plan on guttin it and putting SR20DET

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
i like the SR20 Motors. i mean my 1.6 is like at 80 K Miles. i just wanna gut it for a jdm motor that has like 235 HP stock and 30-50 K mileage on it. for me i like extreme performance with stylin.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Stillen is top quality stuff. they make good product and it last. that why it cost so much cuz it one hella good shiet.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Yeah. Im on the same boat as you Liu and I know I wont be keeping my 1.6 for ever but I like it for now

yea.. i like to get the best outta my 1.6L while i save up for my SR20DET GTi-R S15 Motor. but it sux more since my 1.6L is a freakin AUTO tranny. i wanted manual but my father was like Maunal in cali traffic? NO ! so i got stuck with auto. i hate it so much. that also one main point why i want the SR20DET motors cuz the fast and strong . You ever try climbin a hill with a GA16DE with close 2 no performance stuff on the engine excepet Exhasut and it auto. it like is pushin the pedal on the floor.. gayness.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
yea.. everyone been tellin me to dont spend that much on gettin ur motor cuz it worth more than my car itself. haha.. but what can i say. i dont want a new car this Sentra is my 1st Japan car my parent ever gave me. all my others was a 84 SAAB ( POS ) and my moms subaru legacy wagon that a 92 . i loved my mom wagon cuz it powerful and manual. i have such fun with it back home in alaska. :p

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
hehe.. thanx man.. i sure i be happy when my SR20DET is fully installed and running smoothly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.