Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
WOW! That is gorgeus. It doesnt even matter too much its an Auto, since its a friggin SKYLINE!!!

But it kind of has a lot of miles on it, or kilometers? 148785

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
A regular Skyline is not a performance car AT ALL!!! It's like compairing an M3 to a 318i!!!! The GT model had the RB20DE engine with only 140hp. Hardly a tire burner.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RiceBox said:
A regular Skyline is not a performance car AT ALL!!! It's like compairing an M3 to a 318i!!!! The GT model had the RB20DE engine with only 140hp. Hardly a tire burner.
Well,
We're talking about a skyline, not a Spec V. Besides, since when is a 318i a bad car? I'd take one, and then drop an M3 motor in it. (Probably not). Still, I'd take it for the quality car aspect, and if it can't go round the nurburgring as fast, well, I've never been to Germany anyway.

Seth

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've seen better. I think it was a 92 GT-S 4 door.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts

"Having an automatic transmission is like being the smelly kid in class. No one wants to be the smelly kid in class."

And IMO that goes for basically any model, trim, etc. The only exception in my book would be sequential. But sometimes, depending on my mood, even that is border line.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
sethwas said:
Well,
We're talking about a skyline, not a Spec V. Besides, since when is a 318i a bad car? I'd take one, and then drop an M3 motor in it. (Probably not). Still, I'd take it for the quality car aspect, and if it can't go round the nurburgring as fast, well, I've never been to Germany anyway.

Seth
The only reason I said it is because everyone is like OHHH IT'S A SKYLINE!!! But the car isn't that great. It's sorta like me going gaga over a G20, sure it's a nice car but its not that great. BTW I would take a 318i if someone gave it to me.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Um,
Whatever happened to the ideal "wife's car", how many of you married guys are 'allowed' to get a stick. If your wife can't drive one, you can't drive one. (P.S. I know that the skyline is primarily a family sedan, just it has good looks, I don't care if it's slow. I drive a sentra remember?)

Seth

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
It has good looks, I don't care if it's slow. I drive a sentra remember?
hehe. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts