Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont' see many sentra's period in my area, but when I do, I see my body style 95-99. How good are the newer models? I have over 153k on mine and still runs amazing. Just wanted some insight as I will be looking for a car for my mother-in-law soon. Thanks.

Jason

·
Registered
55 Posts
the new 08 models are pretty sweet. they're bigger on the inside i believe and look nicer. you can get a performance package on them with 200hp limited slip differential and performance suspension. its pretty cool. but they're a little boxier than the old 98 ones.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the new 08 models are pretty sweet. they're bigger on the inside i believe and look nicer. you can get a performance package on them with 200hp limited slip differential and performance suspension. its pretty cool. but they're a little boxier than the old 98 ones.
I wasn't really thinking 08 for say, but they're still making them which means something. I think they are almost as good as a civic or close. How about 2000 and up? Don't they have bigger motors? Gas mileage as good?

Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts