Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, who from this forum can help you find a job in the field of cleaning. I left the last company because the employer did not even provide insurance there.
I have already submitted my resume to various sites, but until no one will apply for a job ((
If you know of any vacancies then write directly here, I will be very glad to hear any tips)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello)
It's a pity it happened. I once had a similar situation with work. This is a long time situation,
just write to employers and wait for your resume to be considered. You can also go to local malls and ask about work there, I don't think you will be helped in the forum (

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't be sad, finding a job is a long process, but it always leads to success. In another forum I saw that this https://shen-us.com company is looking for employees. They provide cleaning services for private and commercial real estate.
You can try writing them)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good day. An online broker is a broker that interfaces with customers over the Internet instead of face-to-face. Brokers buy and sell stocks through an exchange, charging a commission to do so. A broker is a licensed real estate professional who typically represents the seller of a property. I strongly recommend you to check this site fbs trade FBS is your reliable Forex broker for the profitable online trading It will be useful for your online trading.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts