Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,I guess I am pretty normal driving a stock XE:96mph on the freeway;70mph in local.(Thank god I have never had any troubles with the cops :thumbup: )
How about your proud record?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I suppose I could go as fast as gearing allows.
So 109 in a 25 I suppose.
However, I would expect some serious consequences.
I'd rather keep my car & my health.

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
i really like to take my car to the limits, 55mph on the highway. beat that

·
Registered
62 Posts
I must say i am quite a rekless driver i drive 90mph most of the time i go anywhere. If i am in a hurry 100-110mph I have one sppeding ticket though and that is a really long story. The cops thought i was street racing at 48mph??? Who street races at less than 50 mph? Explain that?

·
i pwn your mom
5,439 Posts
you must be 16 and think you are invinsible...

you dont have to be goin 100mph to be street racing, you can get a ticket for lining up with someone or just messing aroudn with them at any speed

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
seeing as how the last time (literally the LAST time!)i went over 100 i nearly died (i wasnt driving i was in a grand prix) i wont do it again and niether should you!
i have had very bad times doing things other than law abiding driving on roads thats why i respect nf's rules. i have seen my best friend spin into a tree and a mail box go through his window. and i have been in a car with 3 of people that i love more than my family when we went into a 360* spin at 115mph and the car stalled in the middle..............just drive the speed limit please.

Reactions: Gimp and psuLemon

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
You can be at 48mph accelerating against another car on your way to speeds exceeding 50mph.

I drive the speed limit; I do not want to have any issues with the law or pay fines and higher insurance rates. This thread boarders on breaking the rules of NF please close it.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
this thread is worse than street racing. you are talking about just crusing at high speeds at least when you race you are paying attention some what i guess...................close

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.