Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to tell w/o acctually looking at the car? I'm looking for a new car for my g/f. Thanks.
~Ryan

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
you have to look at the car, lol.

it will have the 16" 6 spoke wheels and the rear wing.

·
Registered
147 Posts
doesnt it also have the sunroof?!...i have the sentra SE (2001) with spoiler, alloy wheels, and sunroof.....IMO opinion the ''sport'' package is no biggie....just a better engine....if you want a car to like add performance modifications to....then the SE version is a very good place to start....but if you arent into that then it doesnt matter....

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
16" wheels, rear spoiler, limited slip, I think that's about it

no it doesn't include a sunroof, and no it has nothing to do with the engine

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
My 2005 Sentra 1.8S came with a sport package....rear spoiler, fog lights, 16" wheels, SE-R front body. I'm hopeing to get the sunroof installed later. :thumbup:

Jason :cheers:

·
8,328 Posts
AsianJKim said:
My 2005 Sentra 1.8S came with a sport package....rear spoiler, fog lights, 16" wheels, SE-R front body. I'm hopeing to get the sunroof installed later. :thumbup:

Jason :cheers:

that's good. But it has NOTHING to do with this thread. Oh, and the 2005 sentras all have the same front bumper....so saying you have the "Se-r front" is dumb.

try to avoid posting where it isn't necessary that you do so.

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
chimmike said:
that's good. But it has NOTHING to do with this thread. Oh, and the 2005 sentras all have the same front bumper....so saying you have the "Se-r front" is dumb.

try to avoid posting where it isn't necessary that you do so.
No im just saying that is what comes in the sports package....Because he was wanting to know how you know if its a sport package.

·
8,328 Posts
AsianJKim said:
No im just saying that is what comes in the sports package....Because he was wanting to know how you know if its a sport package.

I don't care what you're saying. You need to go back and RE-READ what model he has.

Like I said, you don't need to be posting in here, you obviously don't know enough about what he's asking to give him an answer that he can use.

·
See Below
278 Posts
Anyhow.... The specs for the SE are here And your car should look something like this:

Not This

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Sentra SE with performance Package ran from 2000 and stoped in 2002 with the non Spec V version SE-R taking its place so to speak. And the car has the SR20DE with 16 inch wheels( same as on SE-R and the last version Altima), sunroof, fogs lights, and wing. Very nice car. That was the last time the SR20DE was in a Sentra. To say that a Sentra has the title of "performance package" in its name from the factory after 2001 is unture. But you can buy a performance minded Sentra. :thumbup:

·