Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought some LED washer nozzles and I've searched all over on how to remove em and I couldn't comprehind how to take em off. I know how to take the pump off but getting the old ones off I don't know how to. I tried pushing them out and that doesnt work. Does anyone have an answer to this?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
there is a smalll nut holding the nozzles in place what you hafta do is unscrew it. and pop it out with a flat head screw driver.. i forgot what size but it is a PITA process to get it out.

Chris90FB240sx said:
Umm whatever you do dont put those on your car.... Thats about as rice as it comes.... :rolleyes:
this is a unnecessary comment... he asking for help not opinions.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ASsman said:
Hehehehe, get a matching antenna for your phone.....
i dont know about what the hell is wrong with you guys this guy came here to ask for help ! If you cant give him help DONT RESPOND ! keep the flaming out of here and IN OFF TOPIC !!! :mad:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think the nut is like a ten mike mike, if I remember right. Becareful taking of the nut, you dont want it slipping into the braces, cause that's a major PITA. Hope you got good quality ones, cause the cheapo ones tend to go out easily, then you're car will be winking.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just sayin that there is no point of having those things. They are the reason people make fun of imports in the first place. If you want them by all means go ahead.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
Chris90FB240sx said:
Just sayin that there is no point of having those things. They are the reason people make fun of imports in the first place. If you want them by all means go ahead.
but there is no point in saying that, it serves no purpose as to what he is asking, that being said the nut is just a pain in the ass to get out, but on my B13 the nozzles pop out by compressing the clip. But aftermarket ones usually use a 10mm nut.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Pharrari said:
I recently bought some LED washer nozzles and I've searched all over on how to remove em and I couldn't comprehind how to take em off. I know how to take the pump off but getting the old ones off I don't know how to. I tried pushing them out and that doesnt work. Does anyone have an answer to this?
10mm drill bit. ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update! I finally got em on...I had to squeeze em to get them off and I put em on and wired them in with my headlights! I'll take some pics later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts