Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and bought a few guages, they come with a pod already, but its not an A-pillar. its like 3 right after another. they are oil pressure, voltage, and oil temp.

How can i hook these up?. do i have to hack into my EcU?

Anyone who can help, please do!

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well.. i do have a desiese.. its called lazyness.. lol!.. i figure someone will always RE-answer me.. besides, the more posts the better :D!!!!!!

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
well.. i do have a desiese.. its called lazyness.. lol!.. i figure someone will always RE-answer me.. besides, the more posts the better :D!!!!!!
No... I could just as easily reset your number of post to 0 again for being lazy. Don't count on the goodwill of others to always help you out.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would that delete all the posts i ever made?.. man, thats crazy!... but i do use the search feauture, but it highlights every single "guage" word in ANY post.. and it brought up alot...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Are the guages machanical or electric???

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
No, your posts would not be deleted. This isn't something that can be done through the forum software. It would require manually editing the database to change your post total.

Anyway, regarding searches: sometimes you just have to be more specific in your search terms. Try this. That search was done with the words "gauge install", restricting the search to the Sentra, NX, G20, 200SX forums.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
And look what Scott's link brought up.. 2 out of the 3 links I gave you are on the first page of Scott's link. How hard would that have been? Not true about more posts the better. WE want quality not quanity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts