Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
Its to bad its online only. Id love to read NPM in the pooper with out a hot laptop on my lap.
heh, I'll leave that comment alone ;)

The costs of print media are pretty prohibitive for a start-up business. And while you can't take us in the toilet with you, its pretty easy to jump on a web browser in other places where we should probably be working. In the long term, it's exciting to think of what's possible with technology.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
SR20AL said:
heh, I'll leave that comment alone ;)

The costs of print media are pretty prohibitive for a start-up business. And while you can't take us in the toilet with you, its pretty easy to jump on a web browser in other places where we should probably be working. In the long term, it's exciting to think of what's possible with technology.

there's also a new technology called a printer ;)

·
Banned
288 Posts
yeah, it confused me at first when I saw the word "magazine" in the website and I was like "where the hell is the subscription info?" With it being an online magazine it would be easy to incorporate flash, etc. like car and driver is starting to do.

·
Registered
36 Posts
neogeon said:
yeah, it confused me at first when I saw the word "magazine" in the website and I was like "where the hell is the subscription info?" With it being an online magazine it would be easy to incorporate flash, etc. like car and driver is starting to do.
thats funny
i was also looking for the subscription button when i first started going to this site

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh that's a bummer, I basically read magazines only with the occasional novel. I don't even have a laptop to read it on while I'm takin' a duece.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts