Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever remove/move the cross bars on a 2005+? I already stripped two of the torx screws trying!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was using a torx but not the one that came with the car. Bought it used and to my knowledge there isn't one in the car anywhere; unless there is one stored somewhere in the car and I don't know about it?

·
Registered
310 Posts
In the tool kit with the lug wrench...under the rear floor. It will be in a black vinyl bag...

Don't actually use it since it is a screwdriver handle.... just get the right size and then get a folding one for more torque....

Once you get them off use anti-seize on the threads....

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is another thread that says you are best off taking to the dealer. When you get them off do you want to sell them? I am looking for a pair for my 07

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is another thread that says you are best off taking to the dealer. When you get them off do you want to sell them? I am looking for a pair for my 07
Yeah, I read that, thanks. Next time it's at the dealer I'll have them give it a try - hopefully that won't be anytime soon because if it is that means warranty service of some kind.

Not interested in selling them but thanks anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts