Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be picking up a bran new set of arospeed coil overs for 35 dollars...does anyone know if these are any good.

Also what kind of shocks should I get to go with these?

Sorry Im new to the B14 world.

·
Registered
8 Posts
1) You get what you pay for, so i wouldnt expect much.
2) Youre not getting a coilover, youre getting a coilover CONVERSION kit which means the adjustable spring portion is designed to work w/ your STOCK struts in most cases. So stock is your best bet.
3) Even if it werent your best bet, there arent too many options for the B14 in the way of shortened struts and the few that DO exist are way outside your price range if youre paying $35 for a set of coilovers.

BEST RULE OF THUMB IF YOU WANT TO MOD YOUR CAR: Do you want to do it right? Or do you want to do it cheap? Because both factors work in direct oposition of eachother. If you want to do it right, take your time and save your money. If you want to do it cheap, youll get the look faster, but wear out other components in the process, cause yourself more headache, spend more money in the long run, and anyone who you thought youd impress wouldnt be impressed if they new anything about modding.

Thats my 2 cents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts