Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where I qualify as far as being a Bay Area (CA) dude. Northwest to me means Washington.. and Southwest means Arizona/New Mexico.. How about just.. West..

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I agree with this. From the way the B15 forums are, there's not a whole lot of traffic in the regional forums and it would be easy to manage. I think we should combine everything west of the Rockies or so into one big section - fewer sections makes for an all-around easier-to-use and more "interconnected" forum if you ask me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Samo, Im sorry to have to disagree with you on this one. Your statement rings true in all the other sections, but in the regional forums being able to contact people in your local area is the key. As Luis stated we are from the San Francisco area and dont really fit into the southwest or northwest categories. We would not know where to post meet info or local classifieds. I think that the regional forums should be broken into smaller sections so that navigation and following of threads can be facilitated. I dont think we need to go as far as clubsi and divide northern and souther California in there own sections but some cleared divisions could make things easier. Later if one region is getting to many post from to specific areas then it could be split into two separte forums.

Just a suggestion, opion. Take it with a grain of salt.

Ill change my sig soon its just a growing pain!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
You bring up a valid point - maybe California could be its own section. There is a fair amount of traffic just from Cali, so its own forum might be a good idea. I suppose it just depends on the level of traffic that the regional sections get - we probably will have a lot more members here on this board than the B15sentra.net forums since this is a board for all Nissans, Infinitys, and Datsuns as opposed to just Sentras and the occasional NX.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thats all I ask is that the regional forums be divide as traffic dictates.
The regional forums are my main focus of my BB browsing lately. I have coordinated a few small meets and think that they are the best way to learn about the cars we all love.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts