Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing is set in stone at this time.
I'm guessing that we could determine the "meet spot" by the amount of people that respond.
If a bunch of people from Oregon want to particapate, then we will meet farther south.
If a bunch of people from Canada are interested, then it will be farther north.

Input???

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I'd show up. It can't be too late in Sept, 'cause that's when I move. If you ask me, I'd like to see it in Seattle since that's where most of the Nissan guys live around here and Seattle is pretty cool - lots of good places to take pictures, etc.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Seattle IS smack in the middle between Oregon and Canada...

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Anywhere else between here and Seattle isn't very picturesque and there isn't much to do. I suppose we could hit up the Subway in Centrailia, but why? Wherever we do it, it has to be somewhere major like Portland or Seattle.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If I've got a Sent.. I'll be there!

I'd show up! But only if I have a Sentra by then. If I might make a suggestion regardless of whether I'm there or not, Alki beach is always nice. Parking in the summertime is next to non-existent though, it would at least be a good place to cruise through. I'm sure most of you guys have been there before, but for those outside Seattle... Alki is pretty much THE SPOT to cruise around here. Beautiful view of the Seattle skyline (skyline..nissan..ha!). There's a pretty big parking lot on the east side of Alki point that faces the skyline too. That'd be a good spot to take pictures!

Again... just my two sents

Carlos

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, as far as the cruise goes, I was thinking about something out of town a bit. More twisties :D

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about the last day of August? Saturday the 31st.

There is an ImportMix night racing event at Pacific Raceways that evening (from 4PM to 11PM). It's $10 to race and $5 to watch.

We could have a BBQ for lunch, and then head to the track?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Now that would tear it up. I almost think I'd race my little car and see what it can do. Is the racing bracket or heads-up, and is it a full quarter?

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
full 1/4, heads up or grudge

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Cool. If I have my tach in my then and I un-FUBAR my clutch, I might consider giving it a shot.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is no elimanations, so you can get a ton of runs in. I doubt he will be there on the 31st, but Alex ran a 11.8 in the R32 at the last event there.

I'm thinking that we should all get together by noon, have a BBQ in a park, then head to the track at 3:30PM, on August 31st.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
Alex ran a 11.8 in the R32 at the last event there.
Dang. That's fast. That's the white one that was at Import Life, yes?

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
samo said:

Dang. That's fast. That's the white one that was at Import Life, yes?
Yup, he can't run there again until he gets a roll cage installed.

Samo, we should lock this thread, seeing that a date has been set for the BBQ/Drags....

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Locked. Please refer to the thread at the top of the page for more information.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.