Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
The search engine sucks! Looks like they spent more time on the graphics than on the actual planning. They don't even list prices for all of the tires they carry, and the ones they do list don't include the size selected. They need to do better 'fore I'd consider them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cryption said:
im kinda thinking so since it's his only post

that and the prices aren't all that good .... and I have a truck so blah
No its not my shop..its my buddys..and the prices are with shipping included..so local would be alot cheaper..any ways..i have a 93 altima..do u guys know where i can get euro headlights and tail lights at.in town ..cheap.thanks

·
Drifting is for amatures
1,578 Posts
ser_night said:
No its not my shop..its my buddys..and the prices are with shipping included..so local would be alot cheaper..any ways..i have a 93 altima..do u guys know where i can get euro headlights and tail lights at.in town ..cheap.thanks
SELF PROMOTING RICER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
a ricer is a tasteless car 'tuner'. everyone starts off by bring ricy, but you have to get out of that stage ASAP if you want to survive. so how about trying to get somethin like.. a turbo and some suspension for your car instead of tailights..?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nacho_nissan said:
a ricer is a tasteless car 'tuner'. everyone starts off by bring ricy, but you have to get out of that stage ASAP if you want to survive. so how about trying to get somethin like.. a turbo and some suspension for your car instead of tailights..?
well my head lights are dull and yellow thats why i need new ones.any ideas?

I just put in a motor from a 2ooo altima imported from japan.The machanic said i shoud use synthetic oil since the motor only had 20,000 miles on it ,,if so what brand of oil and filter you recomend.

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
ser_night said:
well my head lights are dull and yellow thats why i need new ones.any ideas?

I just put in a motor from a 2ooo altima imported from japan.The machanic said i shoud use synthetic oil since the motor only had 20,000 miles on it ,,if so what brand of oil and filter you recomend.
Altimas dont exist in japan. and who the hell did this swap? how much was it? im guessing its.. a QR25DE? and for oil, i like mobil synthetic! :thumbup:

BTW: can i see some pics of your JDM engine?

·
Registered
195 Posts
nacho_nissan said:
Altimas dont exist in japan. and who the hell did this swap? how much was it? im guessing its.. a QR25DE? and for oil, i like mobil synthetic! :thumbup:

BTW: can i see some pics of your JDM engine?

i was thinking that but i didn't want to say it incase i was wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cryption said:
i was thinking that but i didn't want to say it incase i was wrong
well i bought it from IRON HORSE JAPANESE ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS off of shephed becouse my old one blew.The sales guy told me he imported it from japan..but i guess he lied?/The new motor looks just like the old nothing fancy but the only thing is the machanic had to use the front part of the new motor.and left the back part of the old motor cuz the new motors back part was diffrent and wouldnt just mount in.The only thing i see diffrent is the location of the temp sensor. The motor cost $849.00 and the labor to install it cost $500.00

·
Registered
601 Posts
ser_night said:
well i bought it from IRON HORSE JAPANESE ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS off of shephed becouse my old one blew.The sales guy told me he imported it from japan..but i guess he lied?/The new motor looks just like the old nothing fancy but the only thing is the machanic had to use the front part of the new motor.and left the back part of the old motor cuz the new motors back part was diffrent and wouldnt just mount in.The only thing i see diffrent is the location of the temp sensor. The motor cost $849.00 and the labor to install it cost $500.00
Well maybe just US model,but different yr. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts