Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this problem, I currently have the Pacesetter headers and simply just can't stand them. A friend of mine says he'll sell me his hotshot headers that are coming off of his NX1600. Does anyone know if they fit my '98 200sx Se? Thanks

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Whats wrong with the Pacesetters? Many of us with Hotshot cant stand them either....well, at one point we couldn't. ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
They plain just don't fit right on most applications. Check out those pictures on that website and you'll see.

·
Registered
85 Posts
UnderDog said:
They plain just don't fit right on most applications. Check out those pictures on that website and you'll see.
oh... I see... That sucks...

Would the 95 model have that same problem? Cause I own a 95 200 and planning to do the headers too.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Whoa....those are some serious issues. Was it returned or refunded or something?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I dunno. I do know that more than one person has had that problem on their cars which has really given Pacesetter an even worse reputation for ripping off Hotshot designs and making shoddy parts for our cars. But like everybody says, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
702 Posts
i read a post awhile back about someone who had pacesetter headers and they cracked...i dont think he got into an accident either, i guess they were just pieces of shit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts