Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new headers that was never used. Due to the fact I crashed my car this past summer it is of no use to me. Once, I get home I will post up the exact type and model # of the header.

:thumbup:

If interested please PM me or leave a post.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update on Header

I apologize for the late update on the Headers.

They're universal from 1991 to 1999 Nissan on any 1.6 FWD.

Unsure which is the model number for the product so I'll post both.

NS3003

or

XSEN1

Serious inquires only and located in southern California preferably.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Photos of headers

These are the photos of the boxes meaning the parts are still in the box which I've only taken out once to look at them.

I obtained these a few years ago meaning to put it on my old Nissan but never got around to it. Yes, they're are discontinued. PM if you are interested looking to get rid of it ASAP.

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday so far! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dude, I have got to say you have got to be the worst sales person ever. You have somthing people want. You have updated your thread with pics. You have numerous people interested and your not acting on it.

If I was interested, your procrastination would send up red flags. Will you actually ship this things after you get paid?

1st post
Dec 9th 08.

update
Jan 3rd.....?

Good luck snail...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My deepest apologies

Hi fellow Nissan peep,

I apologize for the erratic respones since I'm in and out of town (just got back from London this past weekend) for work it's difficult to keep up with all my accounts. It is still up for sales and I know this particular header is a rare find. Again my deepest apologies.

Thank you for understanding.

MyLiLNissan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.