Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is better? a hot shot or place racing cai? does one make more power than the other? if so which one and by how much?

·
i pwn your mom
5,439 Posts
it hasn't been dyno proven, but they are pretty much around the same

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i figured as much but im getting a PR cai in the mail in a few days and i may have access to a Hot Shot.........and i remember someone in the GB telling me i should save my money and get a hot shot instead, but that just didnt make sence and my entire time here i could have sworn everyone praised them about equally. well any who thanks :cheers:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
as far as CAI like he said not specified howver, as far as headers go, hotshot is better, better fitting and better parts.

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
Hotshot is just sweet dude!! Most honda friends that looked at my engine bay said: "Hotshot ?? Never heard of them... That's cheap" lol but I could read on their face they're just full of envy cause Hotshot is perfect for our car ... I asked them to rev the engine and they went WOW when they heard the intake... Look at the whole setup... it's got nice looks, picks up air from outside the engine bay yet it's protected from getting water inside... besides the whole intake thing measures about 3 ft... there's no way water will ever climb into the intake manifold, I drove thru a lot of rainy days with no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts