Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to HIN on Oct. 19, in Orlando?
I'll be making the trip from Tampa (Brandon)
to check it out.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
c'mon this is HIN I'm talking about people!!!

who else is in?

·
Registered
99 Posts
It is at the Orange County Convention Center, Oct. 19 (Saturday). Goes from 5pm - 12am. I will be representing a friend of mines car and I intend on bringing some ladies to model with the car.

Hope to see some of you out there :D
Chef

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
b15sentra.net forums > Other > Southern Members > HIN Orlando Update!!

hello sentra brethern, i normally post on the b15sentra.net side, but i am trying to get a pretty large gathering for this. I dont know how to do this link crap because i seem to [email protected] it up everytime. Here's the deal....so far.... I am trying to get a head count on who is interested in meeting up before HIN on either friday night, or saturday morning and of course cruiseing around orlando. I also am trying to get suggestions from everybody on things they would like to do during that cruiseing time (ie. gocarts, meals, clubbin fri. night, etc.) Also along with all this, i want to try and get a head count for how many are going to need hotel rooms and for how many nights so i can start working the group discount on the hotels. I will be checking back here if you guys are interested.
http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31361&highlight=HIN+Orlando+update

hopefully that link works. seems to be easier at this forum

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
ok, after 3 days of finally post whoreing on all the webring, heres the tally so far....altima, bout 7 max'es, somewhere around the ballpark of 15 sentras/200sx's, couple of g20's, and several friends of members with various vehicle makes. and whoever is interested on this site.

Starting to make it concrete with making times:
9:30am Saturday October 19, meet up at the Bass Pro Shop on international drive(directions will be posted soon), obviously we will be there a bit for leeway on the late night partiers :), from there the rest of the details are being worked out.
As far as those that want to meet up friday night and hit the scene, the same meeting spot as satuday, either around 7:30-8:00pm, or maybe around 9:00pm, this is not as concrete because i dont know who all is interested in meeting up fri. night yet.

as far as details...getting good response for tearing up the go cart track sometime in there, there is also a park nearby so maybe a barbeque? Anybody that is from orlando and has ideas start postin' ..I check here bout everyday.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, now were getting somewhere...

I'm down for whatever cricket so keep up the good work. I'd like to see a post for every member thats going to attend. What I mean is, if your going to go, respond to this post and tell us your intentions so far.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CRICKET-

I'm just not going to register w/ b15sentra.net. It's not happening. I don't own one or care to peruse the site, so...

I am the original poster for the HIN event in Orlando on this forum. I know absolutely nothing about getting this shit organized, but I do know that us Nissan enthusiasts are pretty hardcore and I expect to see many of these forum members in Orl. so...

Let us know from time to time what you b15 boys (and girls) come up with. Check back here for more posts.

We need to get more specific as to where we can meet and at what times, cause I have no clue. I will be coming from Tampa and am very flexable as to where and when to meet.

Hopefully my fellow FORUM BROTHERS will RESPOND and we can get this going. ;) ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Let me know details, I'm up for it for sure. Anyone specifically organizing anything?

Kyle

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World on International Drive.
address: 5156 International Drive
a Map of the Location: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...homesubmit.y=12
From the South, your best bet is the turnpike, take the SR528 exit westbound, and then your exit will be International Drive northbound, or you can continue to I-4 and head eastbound on I-4 to exit 30b, get yourself to International drive, and head north on International Drive.

From West FL..........I-4 to exit 30b, east to international drive, then north.

North FL, I-95 south to SR528. SR528 (beeline) westbound to International Drive, then head north on International Drive, or I-4 eastbound to exit 30b. For your route I had you avoid the worst parts of I-4, so please, take my advice and go south to SR258 off I-95.......its about 45 mins south of daytona, but well worth the time!

directions compliments of mike from b15sentra.net

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For Tickets:

Tickets to the Oct. 19 Hot Import Nights are now on sale!
Here's the link:

https://www.overboost.com/tickets_show.asp?id=1618&eid=92

Get em while there HOT (sorry, I'm baked)

cricketpimp- I'm down to cruise round, start at the bass shop? NICE. I am more interested in the Fri evening thing though so let me know...I don't know why ya'll want to start so fuckin early, you can't deny you guys are passionate about the shit, that's for sure LOL. I am also going to need a place to stay if I can't find some ho's in time (i won't) so put me on w/ a cheap room bro!

mkeelin- if your coming from stpete we could do the drive together cause you'll be coming past tampa (i think)

thrillseeker197- all you gotta do is tell us where your coming from and when you intend on showing, so maybe we can form the new Voltron or something, I don't know. (like I said, I'm baked) don't forget some tickets too!

nak1 - where will you be coming from, when are you going to go?

1997GA16DE - you don't get a chance like this often!! glad your going. you should cruise w/ us in orlando- meet at the fish store

Chef- where you at? wanna cruise w/ us?

If any of you other guys want to join up for the trip post it and let us know !

T

·
0 Posts
I"m coming from Ft. Lauderdale....any other SR's or GA's heading up???

Kyle

1 - 20 of 59 Posts