Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hood Scoops.

What is your opinion, are they ricey?... I want a hood scoop in mine, simply to let my car cool down easier.. more air into the engine compartment/ more air LEAVING my engine compartment.. i mean.. the gigantic un-necisarry hood scoops.. are un-necissary.. but.. a small but effective one would be ok right?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
yeah Id do it if I could--something simple but aggresive like the WRX--Back when I was getting my front bumper I asked about a different hood since it was INS. money anyway. He told me I could just buy the scoop and then have it installed into my hood..

L

·
0 Posts
yeah i'd do it.. to many its not ricey if it serves a purpose.. scoop on top of your car now that is ricey.. what is the purpose of that. i see more and more people doing it everyday

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
I had one on my 97 corolla i bought a carbon fiber hood and it came with a celica type scoop ...it was not just for show i guess it just let alot of hot air out but to tell you the truth i dont think it really helped me preformance wise... i guess it just depends on what kida scoop you get and what you want to use it for!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts