Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this might have been brought up b4 but im doing a reserch on Datsun/nissan in general for a school research... yes its a very very long paper. anyways i just realized that nissan was the first to come out with the 2000 roadster.. i meen how blatent can honda be with there piracy ........... sigh HONDA will never learn and that why they are cars for the masses of stupid people out there.

and they get away with it because of there gay little S. S=stupid

haha my rant for the night

back to paper now

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea but if a manufacture came out with a car called the S-Pony came out then in later years made the S-Mustang...... what would you say.. technically its following the trend of a horse right?

i know its not a big deal or anything. I am just a strong Nissan Fan ;)

http://www.nissanusa.com/m/cma/i/in/in_heri_60.jpg mmm roadster. Nissan should come back out with the 2000 roadster and beef it up to kick that pansy little s2000 its ok it got beet by a Z on track courses anyways :)

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
fcsmotorsports said:
The S2000 name is derived from an old Honda Roadster called the S600, both names reffering to engine capacity in CCs. The S2000 merely continues this name, not really stealing from Datsun.
100% TRUE.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
S800

S600

·
Registered
379 Posts
Not as much as every car maker in 1999. Can you imagine? Every dealer had hundreds of 2000s on the lot.

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
1,140 Posts
Hawaii_SE-R: Not as much as every car maker in 1999. Can you imagine? Every dealer had hundreds of 2000s on the lot.
LOL! ^^^ ... who cares about 2000, its amazing how we always seem to find ANYTHING to hate on Hondas

G

·
not as bad as...

Honda has had some trouble with names... the "odyssey" was an off-road co-kart almost 20 before it became a minivan...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Roadster Fanatic

I have a Datsun 2000.
Mines a 1969 2000 with the solex package.
Several mods on it too. Full exhaust,cams, ignition, distributor, lowering springs, adjustable struts, sway bars, and 7.5 inch ZR-rated tires.
Makes about 165 hp, and weighs less than 2000 lbs.
Im want to put an SR20DET in it, with a big turbo, and all the other stuff needed to support it, (including a full roll cage... if you have ever seen how small these things are, you understand the full cage part...,)then go out hunting Vets, and Cobras.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts