Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
OMFG LOL I DIDNT KNOW THEY ARE THAT DUMB LOL THIS SHIT IS FUNNY WHEN UR HIGH MAN.... SHOULD BE ON SEINFELD OR FRIENDS LOL INVITE THAT MAD SCIENTIST WHO FUCKED HIS HONDA TO THIS FORUM. I WANNA GET HIGH AND CHAT WITH HIM.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it does. That's hilarious. I was about to post that but I checked this thread and you already did. Good work.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Wont Be Beat said:
Nice to see someone reading my forum. But, since there are so many Honda enthusiasts, there is bound to be some idiots in the mix. Its unfair to label this thread as such and generalize all Honda owners like that.

:(
Very true... based on some of the threads in this very forum someone could get the idea all Nissan owners are dimwits.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
That was intense!!!! I believe my 5 yr old son would not have goofed that up, but I guess it happens (Damn). The U things, huh! Take off the little Vtec mechanism and those guys are in big trouble. Inexperinced mechanics and honda motors just don't mix and this I know by way acquaintance. $20,000 spent to boost a 91 CRX!! Sounds untrue? It's not. My friend that had the S2000 had a CRX that kept blowing headgaskets because one of his sleeves hept moving. No hate guys, but iron blocks rule......

·
Banned
34 Posts
HEY WE WONT BEAT. I BEAT U HONDA KIDS CANT BUILD EVEN LEGO CARS.. WTF is ur problem coming to our site and bashing us... where u live man? u wanna come down to my town and tell me that to my face. my auto sentra can beat all u crap NO TOURQUE hondas. its not how fast ur car can go, its how u can drive it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.