Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi you guys,
i was reading those post for hours everynite, and i heard alot about honda and rice people who drive them. well, my friends and i downloaded this software where u can make ur own car. so we were just wasting time with it. he chose a honda, he put all those cool light and bodykits and mufflers to it, now he is choosing the decals for the nice honda, GUESS WHAT, the first decal says "Got Rice?" and i was laughing my ass off. i mean theres this history with hondas and rice, anyone who studied the history could u plz explain it to me? whats up with rice.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
There is a history of "rice" with any mass produced model of car within the budget of a teenager.
Exactly! There seems to be a lot of Honda bashing on nissanforums.com. I'm not sure I really understand the reasons for so much animosity. I've seen some rather awful looking Nissans too.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Im tired of all this crap too. Why must we bash on Hondas?? They are good cars that have good engines. Yes they make power in different areas of the power band much like Nissans do. Not only are they the ones who rice out their cars but everyone does. It does not matter what kind of car it is. I give much respect to people who love putting in their hard earned money into doing something that they love, regardless of the car. I heard the saying about how Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one, well it seems some of those hondas whoop nissan ass every friday and saturday night, and vice versa. Dont talk shit unless you can back it up.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i agree.. enough with the honda bashing.. some honda can be tuned 2 be really really nice. NOT all of them are rice so enough is enough and let stop the honda bashing now.

N

·
0 Posts
me, personally, dont dislike hondas, shit, i was almost gonna buy one, in some instances i think hondas look better than nissans, but when i did get my nissan, my patriotanism(or however u spell that) kicked in,,,,,,it's like when u live in the US u like it and say 'god bless america' and all that good stuff, its all for the love of your own car...the only thing that bothers me is that they are burned out.....too many of them out there to truly be original

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yea I don't know why so many people bash on honda's. I had dinner last nite with a bunch of the club si guy's here in dallas and there good people. Just a bunch of car nuts like us and they don't like riced out car's eather.

Oh and Both my sons drive honda's. The oldest one has a 97 civic with a b18c. It's pretty quick;)

·
Registered
672 Posts
BORNGEARHEAD said:
Fuck Honda!
lol, thats teh spirit:p
jk
well, i dont really bash hondas trhat much anymore, but i would not drive or buy one, unless i had a really good reason....a REALLLLLLLLLLLLY good reason

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Actually honda's are really fun to drive. All you gotta do is some double clutchin in the twisties, and stay in the power band and your all set. They are great cars for auto-x. Light, and quite nimble. I personally haven't been able to feel nissan as far as suspension goes. Honda definently has quite the arsenal when it comes to aftermarket and suspension. But I'll see the light soon... hopefully. :D

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Its not the Honda itself that i dont like, but its the drivers. Now im not sure about you areas, but damn most of them just have this attitude. They they are some sort of thugs or something. Its redicules. But like it has been said before, if it wasnt for them, who would we pick on.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
forget about dodge neon owners, lets pick on Mitsubishi eclipse owners. (j/k)
i know some thugs in my area who gots thier new civics, they put all these aftermarket parts on thier cars and now thier hondas look like spaceships. then they all hang out in one spot and turn thier neon underbody lights on and stare at every car that passes by. i think its the movie's fault lol (u know which movie dont ya?)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
This is nissan vs all, so the car company and their owners get a bit of bashing. It does get old after a while, but you have to admit some of it is true. If any of you seen the movie "Ghosts from Mars" then this is what the honda cult look like. However, we do need them around because who are we going to have fun with. I'm almost sure on their forums they talk smack about nissans and their owners and I'll admit that us nissan'ers got some mixed up rice too especially in the 240 and 200sx land (no hate just truth here locally). The b12 is the box, the b13 is a rounded box, the 200 sx was the result of a nissan designer who got drunk while designing (quote from my friend with an S2000). My response to this was it's an awful sight to see your beautiful $32,000/240+hp S2000 getting smoked by $400.00 1990 nissan sentra box and he just laughed and the conversation was dead. So his brother with a 97 accord coupe with h22a told me to wait. I had to work on his accord last week and guess what I saw, 1 braided line that says "nitrous and 1 braided line that says "fuel" so I just smiled, shook my head and kept on working. Damn, I made one of my best friends spend up all that money just so he can try and spank my girlfriend's B12 (Hopeless). People that like hondas are cool until the demon comes out and for some reason or another, they get stupid and do stupid things. Anyways, they pay good and I enjoy seeing ther faces after I tear them a new @ss on the highway. I don't even want to start on mitsubishi eclipses, but becareful some of them will put the nasty spank on you. 4G63 engines are strong, just don't pop that timing belt.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
That was the biggest downfall in the design of the mito moters. the timmeing belts. I know a few of these guys, they rae pretty cool, but they bash thier own cars. They have to change out thier timming belts almost every 30,000 miles. Can you believe that. Talk about a hassle......lol

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
This I know because I have a 4G67 (1.8) in my hyundai elantra and I'm very lazy about changing anything on that car. Every year in November, I just change the engine because my friend that import engines allows to me to do an equal swap:D It's apain in the butt changing that timing belt and you screw up the timing, say good night to your engine.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ill tell you why there is so much animocity towards Honda owners. Becuase there are so many of us (Honda owners). That means there will be that much more burnt out riceboys putting intakes, mufllers, 17's and body kits on otherwise stock Civics and thinking they can run 13's with the big boys while they are actually slower than stock. Those guys get shut down real quick on the only Honda board that matter (will not say which one). The ones that are the real deal, the big boys, the fast Hondas deserve the upmost respect however.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Hey "Wont Be Beat" , I'll give you big ups for coming on a mainly nissan forum and not being disrespectful. We're not so much upset with honda followers, but the enthusiast who take their vehicle to rediculous and extreme visuals. Let's face it, honda cars look nice, but too many that look the same becomes annoying. And now with the exhaust system, must these guys have the noisiest cars on the street? I mean they make too much noise and they go nowhere fast. And now that I have your attention, what's up with some of these honda "JITS" twisting their cap backwards and riding around on blacked out stock rims and tires. Maybe I'm a bit Old Fashioned, but is that like a fad or something. And for speed, some of the little cars are pretty quick, but their not fast. A fast car is one that can get up to wicked speeds in excess of 100mph and can keep going. A quick car is a car that is nimble from start (0) to 1/4 mile is finished 99mph (on some cars) and this is just an example. You drive an accord, I see. Do you base your screen name off the performance of your accord or you thought that it's a really cool screen name? I have friends with their little H22a's in their 97 accord coupes with nitrous and realistically they know they will get smoked because they've already been smoked. But, I do like their cars in the fact that they got a clean swap and they're not into the ricey stuff. Help us out here and maybe you can be a mediator between nissan fanatics and you honda fanatics. Remember, I'm not flaming or arguing, but merely trying to get an understanding of kids today and their take on what it takes to make a car fast. I certainly know that the big "H" sticker on the rear window adds 20 extra ft/lbs of torque something hondas definitely lack. it's all yours and welcome to the nissan forum........Boost_boy's daddy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.