Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was comin back from where my bro works tonite (picking up his work van) and i was in center lane... 2 honda's pulled up on both sides, and started revvin........ i'm pretty sure they were revvin at each other and not me.... but anyway i decided to get in on the fun.. My brothers truck is a 94' Chevy S10....... Beat both their asses... Should have seen their faces when i slowed down.. word could not describe their dumbfounded look --- JUST MORE PROOF that honda is not all that.
I just figured that even though I wasn't driving my nissan you all would like to hear about a honda gettin its ass kicked..

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Every chance you get; no matter what you're driving.............Smoke 'Em

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
I always do that with work vehicles. Good times....

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
sr20 805 said:
some trucks are pretty fast......and its funny when u race one and beat cars in them, everyone *assumes* trucks are slow
tru.................a kill story from when I was 16 and naive.
I was in a 94 dodge ram long bed......5.2L V8.....kid in a yellow 5.0 LX modded pulls up, and revs on me, I'm like, wtf? so anyways, we went, and I beat him to 55, LOL...by like 2-3 carlengths. I slowed down and he did an Uncle Bens fly-by.........and flicked me off. LOL..............ok buddy, you know I'm packin a 70 shot in my dad's work truck, LOL.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ive been beat by only two trucks: a 2001 Lightning from a 85mph roll (by a LOT....I knew I'd lose but it was fun anyway) and a 99 Dakota R/T form a standing start (by 2.5 car lengths to 110mph........and all of that came in his 2nd gear).

I also had a fairly close call against a 2001 Chevy Silverado with a 5300....they are pretty fast....I only beat him by 2-3 cars......

·
Nissan Fetish
150 Posts
sr20 805 said:
some trucks are pretty fast......and its funny when u race one and beat cars in them, everyone *assumes* trucks are slow
This green s10 pickup that had duals was revvin at me and im sure it had a v6 maybe a v8. He pulled on me from a rolling start twice. I honestly think he had swapped a 350 in there, it sound more like a v8 then a v6. I assumed it was slow i have beaten some of my freinds' trucks plenty of times.

L

·
0 Posts
i dunno what it is with these honda kids.. when i first got my sentra ,im talking driving home from the dealership some kid in a civix cx i think it was pulled up beside me at a light.. im thinking ok..whatever man, i just got this car didnt think i had a chance.. he had his whole exhaust setup and i dunno what else he had some to it..but sure enough he revved his engine..taunting me.. maybe its that puerto rican pride thing or some kind of sick underlying desire to race that i had, but sure enough i revved my little 1.6 b13 engine right back at him. so it was on...light switches i take off, he takes off, the excitement brought out the good driver in me i guess, cause i swifted flawlessly, ate his ass up.. all stock.. reallly.. and so started this nissan addiction i have, just wait till i start with the mods

L

·
0 Posts
i saw some dumb ass trying to race a twin turbo z in his civic dx.. it was a slaughter..i love it.. honda's bow down..nissan baby

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thats is a correct statment about trucks. With proper traction my s-10 could easily run low low 14's even high 13's, but getting the tires to hook up is a biotch! I have a tuned port 305 with some mods.
Lex- what up with the Puerto Rican pride bull-shit. Lets stay away from the racial comments ok dude!

·
Registered
220 Posts
cburwell said:
That dodge truck commerical comes to mind "Does that have a hemi? Sweet" LOL.
i like the othe dodge commercial,when the guys stop for gas and the "calvin" character goes to take a leak on the dodge ram sticker, and the ram tosses him away..................:D

·
TECKADEMICS
281 Posts
Honda???
Whats that?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts