Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dave Turner of Turner Motorsports is having an event for the benefit of the track. Cost to run ALL day with no run groups is ONLY $40 !!.
ALL proceeds will go towards track repair and improvment !
Holtville Raceway is in the town of Holtville about 10 miles east of El Centro, CA on I-8.

This is a great opportunity to try out your car on a race track for cheap ! As this is an old (WW2 era) airport you have a TON of paved runoff if you get a little too exuberant :)

Several members from .net will be there including myself, driving my 2002 Altima.

Check THIS thread

·
Registered
531 Posts
BAC said:
Dave Turner of Turner Motorsports is having an event for the benefit of the track. Cost to run ALL day with no run groups is ONLY $40 !!.
ALL proceeds will go towards track repair and improvment !
Holtville Raceway is in the town of Holtville about 10 miles east of El Centro, CA on I-8.

This is a great opportunity to try out your car on a race track for cheap ! As this is an old (WW2 era) airport you have a TON of paved runoff if you get a little too exuberant :)

Several members from .net will be there including myself, driving my 2002 Altima.

Check THIS thread
Do you know if someone from forums was there with a turbo'd sentra? I have a video from a guy w/ a camaro that has the sentra spinning, it's cool though cause the camaro guy couldn't catch him until he spun, it's a SS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Talk about back from the dead

I was searching to see if Holtville was still around today and came across this post on google. Holy crap, that turbo se-r that spun out in front of the Camaro SS was mine. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of that video?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts