Nissan Forum banner

HOD Hydrogen on Demand

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  bristol1n4 
The energy is generated from the alternator and the car runs smooth as silk. I work for an online pet store and I made this with plans I got from the internet. It isn't making pure hydrogen, instead HHO (hydrogen hydrogen oxygen), aka browns gas is being made.

To get more substantial gains I think I will have to manipulate the voltage being sent to the ECU from the MAF and 02 sensors.

Also my test last night may have been erroneous as I found the fuse blown this morning. No telling how long I was running with/without HOD, yet I still had a 6 mpg increase.
wouldn't you be running on gas then? I am interesting in doing this, but can't see 6mpg be worth the effort. What about exhaust rust? What do you do for freeze up in the winter? Doesn't this just make the computer think it's running lean, therefore less fuel is sent to the injectors?

Jason

I am definitely jumping in on this, as soon as I have the time to invest in the construction of the vessel. What you see here Jason is just the tip of the Ice Berg IMHO. I think that this fellow has the beginning of how it works but from my short investigation into how things work and how the system can help MPG's there is potential. I think that Trinny needs to do more accurate studies because from what I am reading the boost in mpgs is not very significant with small cells such as his. That being said I congratulate him on the fact that he was willing to ride this out until it came to fruition. I am going out on a medical disability for around five months shortly to have a total knee replacement. And in this time I expect to accomplish several things and one of them is to have a Browns gas Aka Hydrogen Boost in place on all of my vehicles. Cudos to you young man for giving it heck and coming up with better mpg's with little more than what you have read!!
Keep me informed on your results.

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.